Search results

1. BboyEmperor

FMyLife

I know it's old but does anyone read the stories off of FMyLife.com? I heard about it long ago and finally decided to check it...and wasted a lot of time reading stories. Laughing, feeling sorry for the person, all of that... If you haven't check it out: FMyLife.com
  2. BboyEmperor

Taken; The Movie

So today I went out with my friends to go watch Taken. It's a really good movie; I highly suggest it. But you know, kids these days, we think anything's good, haha. That guy's like what, 60, and literally kicks *ss! Haha. My friends and I were laughing a lot at almost every time the main...
  3. BboyEmperor

Look what came in the mail today!

Thanks, Rayan! Loved the note and the PICTURE that came with it! :D Here's a picture: If it doesn't show then here's a link to the picture.
  4. BboyEmperor

1st person shooter games for the PC?

Title says it almost all. I was thinking of getting counter-strike since too many people play it. BUT. Do you know of any FREE and FUN 1st-person shooter games for the PC? Whether it has an online/offline feature, though offline would be cool too. But yeah. If nothing's really that good, suggest...
  5. BboyEmperor

My uke sounds weird now...

My friend took (borrowed) my ukulele for a day and when she gave it back it sounds weird. The strings sound all faded out. Like when I play the G chord it sounds off... Oh and when she gave it back I found a small bit of dried ketchup on the fingerboard. I so yelled at her for it... Anyway. I...
  6. BboyEmperor

Dun dun dun...

Friday, January 9, 2009. My P.E. teacher called me into the office and I was scared that I did something wrong..because nowadays if you get called in it means you got caught doing something. But then I thought, what did I do? I followed the teacher in the locker room. He gave me this mean look...
  7. BboyEmperor

There goes my first and ONLY ukulele...

It was on Friday, the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. I brought my ukulele to school to celebrate the last day of school before winter break. I was hoping Friday would be a nice and relaxing day...but NO. When fifth period came, which was P.E., i had no choice but to put my ukulele in my locker. I can't...
  8. BboyEmperor

Switching Chords Quickly

Okay so I have a bit trouble switching chords in a quick manner. I tried playing along to Aldrine's video Ukulele Christmas - Let it Snow! and it was too fast for me. Some of you are thinking "But it's not even that fast!" It may be to you, but it is to me. Do you have any tips for me so I can...
  9. BboyEmperor

Happy Birthday...

To myself and ukulelemoto. Until I logged in and it realized I was in the west coast. Then it was like "No, wait. It's not their birthday yet, not according to this guy" Haha. But yeah, I'm turning 15. I just got my very first ukulele on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, in the mail. I bought...
  10. BboyEmperor

Tuning using a Guitar Tuner

Okay so I have been playing the Guitar for about a year and a while back I bought myself a tuner for it. http://www.lyonguitars.com/images/lsmt30.jpg It's a chromatic tuner. I was wondering could I use this tuner to tune a uke? And if so, do I keep it at 440 Hz? And I'm not even close to a...