Search results

1. RedRightAnkle

So, Sydney Ukers?

The coolest thing happened to me today. I won't be seeing my boyfriend for over a month, so we were having a romantic teary goodbye <3 Anyway, some random guy tapped me on the shoulder and started playing ukulele! So cool! (I had my uke with me at the time, we had a good chat about uke brands...
  2. RedRightAnkle

Noob question

This is really stupid, but is it possible to fingerpick and do chords at the same time? I feel really noobish.
  3. RedRightAnkle

Renewing my membership :)

I'm Nicky, howdy all. I got my first uke last day of DEcember, and learnt fingerpicking first and was excited. Then I got to chords and had to stop because my fingers are so short. Now I restarted it! I've learnt so far Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley and I Wanna Be Like You from the Jungle Book...
  4. RedRightAnkle

First Video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC0U1I39o6E Constructive criticism? Tips? Etc? I know it is an obscenely simple song.
  5. RedRightAnkle

Uhmmm... what make is my uke??

I have NO idea... is it just a dodgy one from a random shop,??
  6. RedRightAnkle

Ideas for Beginners tabs?

been playing two days, mastered happy birthday lol. Any ideas for the next tab for me to learn?
  7. RedRightAnkle

greetings, i come in peace.

howdy, my name is nicky, and i'm a uke noob :) i bought my first uke this afternoon, never ever played any music, first time of reading notes, etc etc - uke AND music noob. anyone here want to hang out with me, be my 'uke mentor' as it were? HAHAHA: Use the force, Uke!