Search results

1. Skitzic

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 19!

A shawlette/scarf thing. Haven't had much time the past few weeks to work on it...there's been too much fiddling with a sewing machine. I'm about halfway through though. I only have 2 balls of this alpaca/merino blend and I'm going to go until it's all gone. You?
  2. Skitzic

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 16!

Ah, Naked Cowboy. That was the time we almost ended up in Ohio trying to get to NYC. See, never let me navigate people. It will end badly.
  3. Skitzic

Tangi Koa Double Puka Tenor

Okay friends, this is one you won't see everyday...especially on the mainland. I have a koa double puka Tangi tenor. For those of you not familiar with Tangi, he was a smaller Hawaiian builder who no longer makes ukuleles. There is a small crack, or scratch on the top by the one sound hole. I...
  4. Skitzic

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 15!

And the last one...
  5. Skitzic

East Greenville PA

Howdy ukulele people! There is a weekly jam session at Java Good Day Cafe in East Greenville PA. We are there every Thursday from 7-9. Completely edible food, drinkable coffee, and UKULELES! What more can you ask for?! Java Good Day Cafe 231 Main Street East Greenville, PA 18041 Hope to...
  6. Skitzic

Bluegrass, Loprinzi and Mele

Blue Grass tenor, maple. Good used condition. $350 and we'll split shipping. Comes with a foam case, which has seen use...but still works as a case. :) SOLD Mele mahogany soprano. It's got some shiny spots on it from use, but has a nice broken in mahogany sound. $150 and we'll split shipping...
  7. Skitzic

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Norman Reedus was on SVU last night. It was a repeat, but I'd never seen that episode before. Norman Reedus plays Darryl on Walking Dead. I crushed on him since Boondock Saints...but it's since bloomed into a full blown love affair. I have agreed to fund the male's hotel room for a Star Trek...
  8. Skitzic

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 14!

Everyone was too quiet.
  9. Skitzic

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 12!

A funny thing happened today...I got a Zazzle box in the mail...even though I didn't order anything from Zazzle. It is...a Poho mug. There was a gift receipt inside the box, but there wasn't anything written on it except the mug info. So, thank you anonymous mug gifter, thank you. I am...
  10. Skitzic

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 11!

BAHAHAHAHAHA! I love the look on Colin's face!
  11. Skitzic

Can you see this Scott?
  12. Skitzic

I present, ill fitted Klingon battle armor at 3 in the morning. Yay for ill fitted battle armor! This will work until the custom one is finished.
  13. Skitzic

This made me laugh out loud.
  14. Skitzic

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 10!

The other one is really tough to photograph. It's at a weird spot for me to snap myself and the male is currently pouting in his man cave. This is the best I can do without my camera, and I can't find it right now. I may have left it in my mom's car. Look at those sexy burn lines! OOH BABY...
  15. Skitzic

Okay tattoos, here's the Bast. This was my first one. It looks like I need to get some re-shading done. Someday I'd like to give her a body.
  16. Skitzic

Good morning kids. I went fishing with the male this weekend. He's been going out pretty regularly for weeks now trying to catch a catfish. He's got all kinds of fancy rigs and a fancy pole and fancy bait. I caught a catfish with my walmart special pole I bought because it was pretty. I...
  17. Skitzic

ISO Fluke or Flea

I'm looking for a tenor or the right concert Fluke or Flea. I have a soprano Mele I can trade, but I can buy as well. Plastic fret board is fine, but I would prefer one of the patterned tops (unless it's purple or hibiscus). I also have a flamed maple Bluegrass tenor I will consider trading...
  18. Skitzic

I don't look as terrible as I thought I would with dark hair. Weird.
  19. Skitzic

The Nerdiest Uke

I am transforming one of those 'Heavy Metal Ukuleles' off the evil bays into... ...wait for it... A Klingon ukulele. Yes, a Klinguku. Why would someone do this you ask? Well, it is very simple. I married a nerd. He dresses up like a Klingon and goes to comic cons and what not. He has been...