Search results

1. jsbsound

SOLD Vintage Kamaka Pineapple

I'm in Hawaii 96755. So what would be the shipping cost?
  2. jsbsound

SOLD Vintage Kamaka Pineapple

Is it sold?
  3. jsbsound

For Sale: Les Rietsfor Baritone Ukulele 2003

For Sale: Les Rietfors Baritone Ukulele 2003 Highly collectible rare Les Reitfors baritone players uke. Tiger striped koa body, spruce top, mahogany neck, abalone top, and head plate binding. Original heavy-duty ProTec case. Great sounding and playing instrument with signs of wear. The maker...
  4. jsbsound

WTB: Oceana or Black Bear Baritone Ukulele

If youve got one that needs a new home let me know. Doesn't need to be fancy. A player instrument with wear is fine as long as it's structurally sound and plays and sounds great. Would also be interested in a Black Bear baritone also. Aloha, JB
  5. jsbsound

FS: Kanilea K-2 B Baritone Ukulele Mint condition with Mi-Si Pickup

FS: Kanile'a K-2 B Baritone Ukulele Mint condition with Mi-Si Pickup Mint condition, great sounding, great playing Kanile'a baritone. I have 3 baritones and need some other gear. This was $1387.00 without the Mi-Si. I had them drill out the hole for the pickup jack and had it installed...
  6. jsbsound

FS: Collings UT2 K

Thanks: SOLD!! For sale Collings UT2 K, serial #880 purchased in April of 2012. This is a great ukulele. Collings workmanship is unmatched. It is executed to perfection. The ukulele and case are in as new condition. The sound is full, punchy, resonant with lots of sustain so the notes can be...
  7. jsbsound

FS: Mya Moe Curly Koa Concert Classic

Thanks SOLD! Hi, I'm selling my Mya Moe concert # 896. This a great ukulele. It has as good or better playability of any uke I've owned. The photos show how beautiful it is. It has a very sweet tone and great sustain. It's not a super loud uke if that's what you need. It is in as new condition...
  8. jsbsound

Aloha From North Kohala, The Big Island

Hi Everyone, Just getting started here. A very lively and informative forum. Hope to contribute a bit of useful comment along the way. Mahalo, JB Mya Moe Resonator Collings UT2 K GString Koa Tenor