Search results

1. VintageGibson

Help Needed

Hello all, I hope I can get some advice re. video editing software. My plan is to make separate videos performing a song using different instruments, then combining sections from each into one video with suitable transitions etc. To maintain timing and synch I will use a click track through...
  2. VintageGibson

Reply from Enya Re. Fret Wear

'Morning all, I contacted them yesterday. Here's the reply I got this morning from Enya. "Thank you very much for contacting us and providing the feedback! We have been aware of the wear issue, and we will make the upgrade to the next model. The current frets are made of carbon fiber...
  3. VintageGibson

Help with posting videos.

Hello All, I'm looking for some information and assistance with posting videos here. File format, Frame size, File size, Posting method etc. Is there anything already published on the forum? If not, can anyone here advise me? Also, what is the difference between the two boards, UU Video...
  4. VintageGibson

Hello from long term Lurker.

As the title suggests, I've been lurking around here for a few years and think it's about time I joined in. I got my first uke in 1968, a cheap Chinese import. If I remember correctly the brand was Skylark and came with gut strings and wooden violin style tuning pegs, but I managed to learn a...