Search results

1. GNUF Kris

The Doctor Who Thread

Alongside stupid little toy guitars (I love ukes really) I also love Doctor Who, so lets have a Doctor Who thread! How is everyone feeling about this gap year? What are thoughts on Chris Chibnall? Should Peter Capaldi stay on for Chris' first season or should he have a clean slate?
  2. GNUF Kris

iPad instruments

Hey, I like to keep my feet firmly in two camps. 1) I like my acoustic instruments tech free. I only own acoustic ukes, I don't own anything that can be plugged in, I like a one mic technique where I stand in front of one condensor mic and mix sounds by moving in and out (well, that's the...
  3. GNUF Kris

String for Guitalele

Hi all, I have a Yamaha Guitalele which is really useful for some of the more folk punky growly songs in my sets (usually not the cabaret style gigs) and find it goes through strings really fast. I've not snapped any, they just degrade really quickly. I've been using clasical acousitc strings...
  4. GNUF Kris

Hello from the UK (again)

Hi everybody! I'm Kris from the north west of the UK! I was here before but I cannot remember my log in details, and I appear to have used an old email so decided it would just be easier to set up a new profile. I'm 28, I love long walks on the beach and watching the sunset... oh, sorry...