Search results

1. plunker

I like these guys, you might too

2. plunker

equipment question

Does anybody know anything about this company or its product? DJ Tempo Automation
  3. plunker

Terre Haute

Just go back from Terre Haute. I don't think they wanted the S Florida guy there as they ordered up some 26 degree temps. Leaves were beautiful. Down here when you see a tree with that kind of yellow and red on it you call the fire dept. I know why the is a supply chain crisis, all the trucks...
  4. plunker

Just Sharing (on a site where it is appreciated).

Working on the old Blow and Strum, this is no BS. (Harmonica and uke). However, I have found that the baritone uke is a better fit than the tenor as an accompaniment for the harp. Just my opinion. Now my past comes to haunt me. I have always played the baritone using tenor chords. Now with the...
  5. plunker

Just Sharing

Working on the Blow and Strum, this is no BS. (Harmonica and uke). However, I have found that the baritone uke is a better fit than the tenor as an accompaniment for the harp. Just my opinion. Now my past comes to haunt me. I have always played the baritone using tenor chords. Now with the the...
  6. plunker

New Additions (not Ukes)

Not ukes but they make pretty music
  7. plunker

Harmonica Help

8. plunker

I sure hope somebody here got this

11 String Tenor Ukulele - Includes 7 floating sub bases See original listing 11 String Tenor Ukulele - Includes 7 floating sub bases Item Sold Condition:Used Ended:Jul 28, 2021 , 8:00PM Winning bid:US $345.00[ 67 bids ] Shipping: $35.00 Standard Shipping Located in:Lewisville, Idaho, United...
  9. plunker

First 3D movie I saw

First 3D movie I saw was called September Storm in the mid 50S. It was at a theater on the base in Key West as dad was career Navy. Cost a dime if I remember. When the movie started we would take our glasses off (red and blue lens) and see the difference. Actually the screen looked like it does...
  10. plunker

Anybody Translate this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxIr_UYetlw
  11. plunker

Good July 4th read

put the name of the author aside. The history is thought provoking https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2040698/posts
  12. plunker

Nuts

Took the strings off my Pono MTD forgot about the nut, nowhere to be found. Realized it after the new strings came in the mail a few days latter. I ordered a new nut. Are nuts that specific to a uke or are they kinds generic. Thanks for you answers after you stop laughing.
  13. plunker

Aquilla REDS

Anybody have these. I put a set on my Pono and they seem very bright. Maybe I'm just used to the Oasis GPX Warm.
  14. plunker

Buzz is back

I put Oasis warm nylons on my Pono MTD, and every now and then there is a buzz on the e string. I checked the saddle and there does not appear to be a notch for the string like on strings 3 and 4. If I take a file and notch it a bid would that resolve it?
  15. plunker

The peaches are in

Florida peaches this year. Actually kinda a light crop, gett'm before the squirrels and birds. Hybrid for South Florida, about the size of a golf ball but oooooh so good.
  16. plunker

FoOP Jazz Trio

Just found these3 guys, new to me. Tried to post a video but the board thought it might be spam. Anyway, I enjoyed it. Might want to look them up.
  17. plunker

Shakespeare in pictures

A small pig said....
  18. plunker

Duets for One

I got the James Hill duets for one. Working on Georgia on my Mind and Summertime. Eyes are old, so I am trying to memorize as I go. Anybody else working on this songs.
  19. plunker

Brit Box

Wife and I have gotten into a lot of the British mystery shows. We really like Shakespeare and Hathaway, Rosemary and Thyme, and Midsomer Murders. Not mysteries, but also liked Good Neighbors, Blanding's and Wooster and Jeeves. Which have to get on replay as they are not on any more. Anybody...
  20. plunker

Rough two weeks

Lost two deals at work $ 2,500 commission CPAP machine went bad, six weeks to get in to see the doc another three weeks for the sleep test ( which I failed the first time). Finally found an online teledoc set up to write the prescription, but the company would not take Medicare so $ 650 gone'...