Search results

1. scrambled_eggs

Looking for a tenor under $700.00

Looks like kala is sold out, but plenty on reverb and other places, maybe even this forum.
  2. scrambled_eggs

Its the mahogony one in the video https://kalabrand.com/collections/kala-elite-usa-doghair/products/doghair-mahogany-tenor
  3. scrambled_eggs

You didnt list it as a consideration, but this is the price point for the kala elite mahogany tenor. I LOVE the sound and feel of mine and I think the California made Elite line is criminally underrated, especially if you like a big full sound closer to a guitar.
  4. scrambled_eggs

Hi from Union, Washington,

Welcome! Tell us about what you like to play and your instruments!
  5. scrambled_eggs

FS: Rebel Double Creme Mango Soprano - SOLD

I happen to be in Stump town! Wondering if you would be open to trade? My Martin T1K is feeling redundant for me, and it's much more of a strummers instrument while I prefer finger picking.
  6. scrambled_eggs

Martin T1K

Don't suppose you're in Oregon? I was just about to place mine up for sale on craigslist--I'd rather not deal with the shipping.
  7. scrambled_eggs

Seasonistas on-line get together / open mic

Did this already happen today? Not sure what time these are running anymore, but I'd like to join one in the future :)
  8. scrambled_eggs

NUD: One man's lightly used is another gal's treasure

Yup! Thank you for those! I love trying out different strings and have never tried these, but love them! Nice and thick for flourocarbon
  9. scrambled_eggs

What is the point of plastic ukes?

Traveled on a plane with my Enya nova, took it to the Great lakes, love taking it out to the park on nice days, sometimes on my bike. Never too afraid of hurting it or rubbing sunscreen all over it while I'm playing!
  10. scrambled_eggs

New Member from Kamloops, BC Canada. Hello All

Hey friend! What kind of songs do you like to play or what style? What kind of uke do you play?
  11. scrambled_eggs

I played the K brands back to back with the Kala elite at Elderly instruments. While I enjoyed them and they were all excellent instruments, Kala Elite felt best for me in the neck and balance and was my preferred sound for how I play. Once you get above a certain price I feel like they are all...
  12. scrambled_eggs

I have some lower tier kala's as well and the necks are different. The cheaper ones are more of a C shape. There aren't really any flat spots of the Elite neck. It's probably the same thickness as my Kala Baritone neck, but with the D shaped taper instead of a C, which makes it feel chunkier in...
  13. scrambled_eggs

I was able to grab this beauty from @Jedininja before anyone else could, a 2019 Kala Elite Honduran Mahogany Doghair Tenor. I fell in love with the Kala Elite line after being able to try one of the Emi Sunshine Limited ones at Elderly Music during my vacation this summer. I was slightly nervous...
  14. scrambled_eggs

SOLD _ Kala Elite Solid Honduran Mahogany Tenor

Received quickly, well packed, with a few extras and as described! Would recommend buying from them, posting NUD a bit later!
  15. scrambled_eggs

SOLD _ Kala Elite Solid Honduran Mahogany Tenor

I'm the pending buyer rn through facebook :) So excited for this!
  16. scrambled_eggs

NUD: Martin 0XK concert

I'm pretty sure they are grover 2s, aren't they?
  17. scrambled_eggs

NUD KoAloha yay!

Stunning!
  18. scrambled_eggs

Tenor Aquila Sugar strings and low tension option?

I haven't tried Uke Logic, but I've heard nothing but good things so I really should just order them. I''m a bit obsessed with changing strings right now, ha! I'm not married to the Aquila Sugar strings, but I am quite fond of them. I feel like they take some of them bite out of my Martin T1K...
  19. scrambled_eggs

Tenor Aquila Sugar strings and low tension option?

Does anyone have any suggestions for a tenor ukulele and aquila sugar strings? I find the regular tenor strings to be a bit too much tension for my taste. I've taken to tuning them down a half step, which is fine for playing alone but I'd like a more permanent fix. Since I they also make this...