Search results

1. U

Taking a break, bunch of stuff FS.

Taking a break from the Uke and have all the following; Mitchell U 40 soprano. Double bound and fretboard bound. Been played but nice shape. Roadrunner soprano gig bag, uke stand, beloff book(has inscriptions on first page with birthday greetings but otherwise good, and a couple uke mags and a...
  2. U

Couple of nice budget sopranos. Ohana and Mitchell

For your viewing pleasure here we have a pair of sopranos sold as a set. First an ohana SK-10 in very nice, but used condition, and a nice Mitchell soprano, as used very nice condition. A word on these Mitchell's. These are really well made budget instruments with full body binding as well as...
  3. U

Nice pre-played Lanakai LU 21 B Baritone with gig bag-worth a look

Nice pre-played Lanakai LU 21 B Baritone Lowered Price! Went to the bay Here we have a very nice Lanakai LU-21-B Baritone Ukulele. Used excellent condition, fresh strings, very little play wear. Comes in a decent gig bag. $59shipped to the lower 48 Thanks!
  4. U

package deal Baritone and soprano Ukes and bags!

Here we have a package deal. I'm selling my Lanakai LU21B baritone in used excellent condition, set up and fresh strings, and my Mitchell MU40NT soprano in used very good condition, couple of very small dings, set up with Martin M600's. Also includes gig bags for both, a great Roadrunner bag for...
  5. U

Some odds and ends for sale

Here we have some odds and ends for sale. Includes a mahalo u200 deluxe soprano. A roadrunner gig bag, concert size new with tags, a pack of Martin M 600's. And whatever else I find to throw in the box. $65 shipped to the lower 48. Add 10 for Alaska or Hawaii
  6. U

Nice Makala MK Concert with deluxe bag

Here we have a very nice Makala MK C concert well set up with nylgut strings. Includes a deluxe road runner gig bag. Everything still has tags on it. $65 shipped to the lower 48. Add $10 for Alaska or Hawaii. GONE TO EBAY.
  7. U

kaces premium soprano gig bag and pack of m600 strings

Kaces premium soprano gig bag,new in bag with a pack of Martin M600 strings. $19 shipped to the lower 48. Thanks! Has been sold. Thanks!
  8. U

Cleaning house

Taking a break from the Uke and have all the following sold together cheap. Mahalo U-220 gloss deluxe soprano, Kaces premium soprano gig bag, table top music stand, Uke stand, some misc. stuff. If you can do a local pick up I'll give you that large box in the picture filled with about 10 lbs of...
  9. U

Very nice Bruko 6 soprano with extras!

Here we have a very nice Bruko 6 in great condition. Has a tiny little scratch on the back otherwise mint. I'll throw in a very nice gig bag, tuner and some extra strings. $149 shipped to the lower 48
  10. U

Nice Amahi UK-120 Concert with a very nice gig bag, near new

Here we have my Amahi UK-120 Concert uke. This has very little play time on it as i prefer Sopranos. This one has maybe a half hour of play time on it. Never giged or even taken out the house. Non-smoking home Gone to a new home...
  11. U

Martin backpacker excellent with bag etc steel string

Hi all. I have a used excellent martin backpacker steel string for sale. This is a very recent model but still has the real rosewood fretboard and bridge rather than the new synthetic. Shows very little use or wear. Includes the custom gig bag, straps etc. Don't expect a D-28 tone or build...
  12. U

Pair of sopranos. Ohana makala as a set

Here we have a pair of sopranos for sale. An ohana SK-10S with a couple of hours play time on it. Currently strung with Martin M600's nice. And a Makala MK-P as new in the box. Both set up and play well. for the pair shipped to the lower 48. Thanks! SOLD SOLD SOLD
  13. U

Gig bags!

Here we have all the following. Fusion F4 soprano gig bag new with tags black and blue, ohana basic soprano gig bag new with tags, a basic concert uke gig bag black new unmarked. And I'll throw in a set of soprano aquila new nylguts for good measure. SOLD SOLD SOLD
  14. U

Nice ohana SK-10s with many great extras!

Here we have all the following; ohana SK-10s, excellent quality plush lined hardshell case (new), ohana gig bag (new), very nice uke stand $89 buys it all shipped to the lower 48 Thanks ! P.S. All soprano sized !
  15. U

Nice used kala KA C concert uke

Very clean nicely set up kala ka c concert uke slight finish wear on headstock hard to see otherwise minty. $59 shipped to the lower 48 Sold sold sold
  16. U

Kala KA-T Tenor with a couple of gig bags, like new

Here we have a Kala KA-T tenor with about an hour of play time on it. Set up nicely with Martin fluorocarbons, Comes with a nice tenor rock bag and a basic tenor gig bag. sold sold sold sold
  17. U

Pile 'O Ukulele stuff

Here is a whole pile of ukulele stuff, Mahalo U-200, Roadrunner gig bag, Set of Grover tuners, Book, Magazines, Hawaiian shirts, MuMu, etc. etc. etc. Outfit your band! $99 shipped to lower 48, add $10 for Alaska/Hawaii Thanks!!
  18. U

Coming soon to oak Park

Coming to Oak Park soon
  19. U

Vintage Harmony wreath Chicago made with new grovers9not installed) and gig bag

Vintage Harmony wreath Chicago made with new grovers (not installed) and very decent new gig bag. Guessing this to be from the 1950's. Condition is about a 7.5/10 cosmetically, nice player. Not sure this this is a common model or super rare as I am not a Harmony collector..also includes vintage...
  20. U

Kala KA-S in the bix with a deluxe Kala gig bag, Set up and a nice starter outfit

Kala KA-S in the box with a deluxe Kala gig bag, Set up and a nice starter outfit. $59 Shipped to the lower 48....thanks!! Price lowered