Search results

1. S

Hi from Singapore

I met Henri last night. It was fun. He brought along iUke Piccolo Mini Uke. It was an instant attraction to all members. Looking forward to seeing you again.
  2. S

Uke GOT TALENT VI - UM Singapore

UKE ROCK! an ukulele open mic • a gathering of ukulele enthusiasts • a celebration of the ukulele Are you ready to rock that uke? Uke GOT TALENT VI is back and the theme this time is "We will, we will...ROCK UKE!" This will be the last installment of UGT for 2011. Expect to hear all kinds...
  3. S

Singapore Uke Clubs

Hi All. I am an newbie Uker from Singapore, have been learning and playing Ukulele for about a month. Getting addicted day by day. I have been looking around the forum searching for people playing Ukulele staying in Singapore. I saw a few, contacted them but have not had the luck to connect. I...
  4. S

Warmest Greetings from Singapore

Hi, After reading through few posts, I think it's about time for me to introduce myself in this board. Last Saturday, I saw a senior citizen (this is how we call people above 60 years old in Singapore) playing an ukulele and singing on the stage at a local festival in Toa Payoh, Singapore. I...