Search results

1. specialk13

Kanilea Concert Uke - 2021

Sold I thought I was going to play this more than I have but just don't have the time to make it happen. It's in near mint condition with no issues to speak of. (I have played it a little bit so I won't call it mint). I am the original owner and purchased it from HMS about a month or so ago. It...
  2. specialk13

Tenor Uke Strings - SOLD

SOLD I have a pile of tenor uke strings that I will never use and would like to sell as a package deal. I would prefer to ship them all together than to have to mail a bunch of individual sets out so I do not plan to break them out for sale separately. There are 24 full sets and some loose...
  3. specialk13

WTB Solid Wood Sopranino Uke

Anyone have a solid wood sopranino, preferably a Black Bear, Loprinzi, or other USA made uke they would like to sell? Let me know, Thanks!
  4. specialk13

Martin Style 1 Soprano (1950's) - Super Clean!

SOLD I'm cleaning out my closet so up for sale I have a very clean style 1 Martin soprano from the 50's. It's all original and comes with the cool Geib chipboard case which is also very clean inside and out. There are no flaws to speak of on this uke, no chips, dings, major scratches (nothing...
  5. specialk13

For Sale: Collings UT1

SOLD - Collings UT1 SOLD Up for sale is a very nice Collings UT1 tenor uke in all mahogany. This was my most recent attempt to play tenor ukes again and I'm afraid I just prefer sopranos a lot more. I just purchased this uke of the forum from UU member Joshypogi (great to do business with FYI)...
  6. specialk13

1930's Martin 1K Soprano Uke

SOLD I have a 30's Martin 1K soprano in excellent condition. It has a matching one-piece figured koa top and back, figured koa sides, Brazilian rosewood binding/fretboard, and bar frets. I'm fairly certain it's from between 1932 -1934 based on research but these ukes are not always easy to...
  7. specialk13

Collings UC2

SOLD I'm listing what would appear to be another in a string of amazing Collings ukes for sale in the Marketplace.....I have a mint condition Collings concert UC2 in all mahogany. It's been hiding under my bed for long enough without being played much (probably less than 1 hour total) since I...
  8. specialk13

WTB Collings UC2 or UT2

I've been out of the uke game for awhile but would like to get back in with a nice Collings in mahogany. Does anyone have one in nice shape they are looking to sell? Spruce tops preferred (and rare) but not mandatory.... Thanks!
  9. specialk13

Black Bear Koa Soprano w/UPT Tuners

SOLD Up for sale I have a 2010 Black Bear soprano in koa with a mahogany neck. It's in excellent shape overall, no dents, dings, or scratches, just the usual strum marks on the top from being played. I replaced the original Grover friction tuners with Gotoh UPT planetary gears and they are...
  10. specialk13

Pono Soprano - Stenciled Spruce Top!

SOLD Up for sale I have a cool Pono soprano uke with a unique stenciled top. From what I could gather, this particular uke was made for the NAMM show (not sure which year though) and it was never in the standard production run. Made from all solid wood with a mahogany neck/body and a spruce...
  11. specialk13

Santa Cruz Concert Uke - Sunburst

SOLD I am sadly parting ways with my favorite and arguably the best uke I've owned. It's a 2011 Santa Cruz concert uke in the 1929 sunburst finish and all mahogany build. I was extremely happy to acquire this one from Suburude recently, it really is a fantastic sounding and playing uke and...
  12. specialk13

Graziano Concert Uke

**SOLD** I have for sale a beautiful concert uke made by Tony Graziano out of Santa Cruz, CA. It has koa on the top, back, and sides (bound in faux tortoise) and a mahogany neck. I’m not sure what year it was made but it’s recent and in great shape except for a small pinkie nail size spot...
  13. specialk13

Rodriguez Soprano - Salvaged Adirondack over Hickory

Sold Up for sale is this fine Thomas Rodriguez soprano made from very old salvaged woods. I recently purchased this uke from UU forum moderator eugene ukulele and while it’s very nice I’m getting pressure from the wife-to-be to thin my collection. Since this particular uke is the newest and...
  14. specialk13

Gotoh UPTL Planetary Tuners

I have a set of new Gotoh UPTL planetary tuners in gold finish with black buttons. They have never been installed and are in new condition. I just never found the uke I wanted to put them on. Asking $50 shipped (Paypal preferred) Thanks! Link to UPTL tuner diagram/dimensions...
  15. specialk13

Timms Soprano Uke With Case

SOLD I have for sale a recent Ken Timms mahogany soprano uke with ebony fretboard in excellent condition. It has 1 or 2 small picking marks that just don't photograph well otherwise, it's in the same shape as when I bought it. It comes with a brand new Gator hardshell case with canvas...
  16. specialk13

Black Bear Sopranino Spruce/Brazilian Rosewood

Sold......
  17. specialk13

WTB Santa Cruz Concert Uke

Someone posted a thread recently about which uke you regret selling and it got me thinking about the SCGC concert I sold. It's the only uke I've ever truly regretted letting go. If anyone has one in any style I'm interested. Thanks!
  18. specialk13

Romero Creations Tiny Tenor Spruce/Mahogany

I have in my hands a new Tiny Tenor uke from Romero Creations. This uke was the brainchild of both, Daniel Ho and Pepe Romero Jr. and it is essentially a tenor scale length on a concert size body. Pepe Romero no longer needs any introduction in the ukulele world (hopefully!), his guitars and...
  19. specialk13

Black Bear Soprano - Spruce/Brazilian Rosewood - Sunburst Finish

Up for sale is my Black Bear soprano made in March of 2013. This one has a German spruce top over Brazilian Rosewood (which was supplied by me) and a vintage inspired sunburst finish and ivoroid bindings. The spruce and rosewood are both well aged and were cut to instrument sized pieces 30...
  20. specialk13

Ameritage Silver Series Soprano Case

I have a nice Ameritage soprano case for sale that's in excellent condition. It has been under my bed since I bought it and I just don't have a need for it these days. PM me with questions........ Thanks :)