Search results

1. mythinformed

Season 636 - One for sorrow...

Cheers for hosting Bob, I love these themes that give us more choice where we can dip down quite a few side roads. I'm In London later for me muvver's 80th Birfdee for a few days but hope to get another In when I'm back. This ones been covered already and done so beautifully by RM but love this...
  2. mythinformed

SOTU 635: Castles

Thanks for hosting Sabine x I've covered this one a few times In different forms, here's another variation........
  3. mythinformed

SOTU 635: Castles

Delboy, Will your performance be standing or a Citadel ?
  4. mythinformed

Season 634 - Love Your Larynx!

Cheer's for hosting this one Delboy. I was going to attempt some 'phlegm'enco but as I'm late doors to the party I've gone for something a bit more easier to cough up.
  5. mythinformed

SOTU 632 "I'LL SEE YOU IN MY DREAMS"

Thanks for hosting Val, It's been a blast
  6. mythinformed

As this Is the song that first started my Interest In the ukulele It would be rude not have a bash at It before the season ends.........
  7. mythinformed

SOTU 633: Time is on my side (yes it is)

Like Pete Seeger says "Where have all the hours's gone"
  8. mythinformed

This ones 'I Dreamed A Dream' from the musical Les Misérables. Scotland's answer to Madonna 'Susan Boyle' AKA 'Subo' from XFactor fame also had success with her cover of It.
  9. mythinformed

Chopin closely expressed his Nocturne's (French for 'of the night') with dreams so hope this one passes the Val-o-meter.......
  10. mythinformed

Season 631: I Mist You

Cheers Jon, Great season mate . Andrew would have been my choice too, outstanding entry
  11. mythinformed

Jon, did I just spot Michael J Fox there with his back to the fuchsias ?
  12. mythinformed

Sh Boom (Life Can Be A Dream) ...............
  13. mythinformed

Thanks for hosting Val. I gathered this one may crop up a few times so I upped the tempo to make It a little different.....
  14. mythinformed

This Bob Dylan choon mentions storms and winds .............
  15. mythinformed

Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

Yep you've made some fair points. I suppose that Just means more fans camping outside my home and more autographs to sign
  16. mythinformed

Seasonistas general thread: yakking, joshing, news and pictures

How does that work for those of us who remain predominantly 'unlisted' on YT and only share our music on UU ?
  17. mythinformed

A bash at some Donovan 'Catch The Wind" ............
  18. mythinformed

Season 630

Cheers Berni, great season mate (y)
  19. mythinformed

An old cowboy went riding out One dark and windy day..................
  20. mythinformed

Cheers for hosting Jon. I've covered this one yonks back but love Buddy Holly (the greatest writer of love songs ever) and love this song so any chance to do it and I'm there. Public Image courtesy of the Bobby Dazzler Appreciation Society.
Top Bottom