Search results

1. L

Season 627 - It's 3/4 Time!

Not sure if I've done this one before for a season, but this is a new recording with an ad-lib kazoo solo that I didn't know I was going to do till I played it 🤣🤣
  2. L

Season 625 - This Season is for the Birds

You are about right, my first season was 86, Disney songs, which was October 2013, I had been playing 2 weeks.
  3. L

Season 625 - This Season is for the Birds

I've done this one especially for Ukecan1 as she gets a name check in it. I think we started playing uke about the same as time. What other song could I do really for this season?
  4. L

Season 624 - My Hero/es

I find it interesting that almost everyone's heroes seem to be famous people. My heroes are local people who make great music. I know lots of heroes who hold down a full time job but are still great musicians whether they are gigging regularly or playing a few open mics. They don't have loads of...
  5. L

Season 619: MCMLXXIII

I played this the other week at an open mic and had the audience singing along. Recorded in the car while waiting for my dad at a Dr's appointment.
  6. L

Season 618 - Seasonal Songs

I said I had a 3rd on the way This hopefully shows that my playing isn't all "thrash the uke as hard as possible and give a razz on the kazoo" This is probably my favourite carol.
  7. L

Hello again number two from me and there's a third in the pipeline
  8. L

A couple of years ago I was bemoaning the fact that it takes me so long to learn a song that I'd have to start on Christmas in about August so I didn't have a Christmas song. One of our seasonistas sent me this song. I have picked it up and put it down each year since, but this year I have...
  9. L

SOTU 608... Art and Creativity

First thought.... Art Garfunkel 🤣
  10. L

Season 600 - Seasons And Seasonings

Yes, as pointed out by Wendy I mucked up. I have deleted it from the post and reposted with the correct video. Sorry for the confusion, it confused me as well.
  11. L

Happy 600 everyone Here's the right video I meant to post yesterday. It is more appropriate than the other one and fortunately noone else has done it yet. I may have recorded this previously, but this is a new recording
  12. L

Thanks Wendy Don't know how that happened, I'll try again. 🤣
  13. L

I think I may have recorded this for a previous season, but this is a new recording. Happy 600 everyone. **Video deleted * Oops, as pointed out by Wendy, that's was the wrong video, I'll try again.
  14. L

SOTU 599: THE Week

The song is now on YouTube 🤣 I think it might be one to try and learn to add to my repertoire.
  15. L

Season 597- PHOTOSYNTHESIS

It's your lucky day, I know one about plants 😂 With a bit of kazoo action and an extra verse. 🤣😂
  16. L

Season 596: There are more questions than answers

You mean you don't belive thats my real name? 😂
  17. L

Season 596: There are more questions than answers

Hi all I'm back with something a bit silly again.
  18. L

SOTU 579 That's Crackers!

Here's a pretty rubbish rendition of it must be love by Madness. I think it is the best I'll manage this week. Mainly because I'm staying with my dad this week to help sort out my mum's funeral.
  19. L

Season 577 - Jingles!

I meant can we utilise an existing tune and stick new words on.
  20. L

Season 577 - Jingles!

Do we have to write the tune and words?
Top Bottom