Search results

1. Rustyy

Season 567 - Songs From The Back Burner

Hi all my Seasonista friends, old and new. It's been a while. I last posted to the Seasons in Season 520 and joined that celebration. I thought I'd stop by and see what was happening, and it is just so great to see many of the old faces still contributing. I coudn't help it, I had to have a go...
  2. Rustyy

Season 520: 10th Anniversary Dance Party Extravaganza!

What a thrill to see so many faces from my years on the Seasons. It's been a couple of years now since I contributed, but 10 years... Wow! Thanks Jim for the invitation and the opportunity. Best regards to all.
  3. Rustyy

Tiny Tenor Spalted Mango - would like more volume

Hi all, I recently purchased a Romero Creations Spalted Mango Tiny Tenor. It is a beautiful looking, and sounding ukulele. My only gripe is that my hearing is not as good as it once was, and I would like to get a bit more volume out of it. It has a low G tuning, which I like, and the original...
  4. Rustyy

Help please- new recording setup

Hi all. I have posted many times on the Seasons, but all my posts have simply been recorded live on my ipad or more recently, my samsung phone. I stand in front of it, sing and play, send it to the PC thru Movie Maker, and that's pretty much it. I was wanting to take it a bit of a step further...
  5. Rustyy

Season 298 - Walking to New Orleans

G'day all, I decided on this theme for season 298 a few weeks ago, and today I read in the newspaper of the passing of Fats Domino, so the theme now has added relevance. In 2005 my wife and I went on around the world trip, and one of the highlights for me was attending the New Orleans Jazz and...
  6. Rustyy

Season 211 - We Are Family

Welcome to this season called "We are Family" Sorry there is no introduction video, but it all got a little complicated as you will see below, and I thought the "Family" of Seasonistas will probably want to read and absorb a couple of times, rather than listen to me trying to confuse you. I am...
  7. Rustyy

Weekly prize discussion

This quote comes from BDU's new season where he has stepped in to replace the ailing BEV (hope you feel better soon, BEV) I wonder about the necessity to award prizes each week. I think a shout out to those who took your fancy is probably sufficient. The prizes I bestowed in my recent week were...
  8. Rustyy

Season 196 - Remembering the First Time...

G'day to all my Seasonista friends, and anybody who may be tempted to become one. This is my first season as host. This song I just played was the first music I purchased with my own money. It was by the Nashville Teens, Tobacco Road, Released about 1964 In Australia we have had an irregular...
  9. Rustyy

making videos for the seasoniastas

Hi all, Forgive me if this topic is covered elsewhere. I recently did a song for the seasonistas, and would have liked to add some response vocals to it. The problem is that I have no idea how to go about it with the setup that I have. My main video is made using the ipad, and I just record the...
  10. Rustyy

Poor sound on videos submitted for Seasons

Hi all, Just wondering if anybody has any advice for me. I seem to be singing my heart out here at home when recording on my ipad, and the video the ipad produces seems ok, but the sound is dominated by the uke. This can be good to hide the voice a bit but means I have to sing quite loudly (or...
  11. Rustyy

G'day from Queenscliff, Australia

Just joined UU, after browsing as a guest for a little while. Trying to get up the courage to submit a song for the seasons.
Top Bottom