Search results

1. L

Bethesda, Maryland w/ James Hill (July)

Yeah, I don't think it's far at all. Staying the night should be do-able. This is straight from James Hill's website: July 23, 2009. The Strathmore Ukulele Festival continues with a workshop and solo concert by James at House of Musical Traditions. Workshop Details When: Thursday July...
  2. L

Bethesda, Maryland w/ James Hill (July)

Bringing a dead thread alive! I'll be at the concert but can't make the workshop. For those who want info, here's what I've got: There will be a workshop with James HiIl in Takoma Park, MD on July 23rd: Who JAMES HILL CONCERT & WORKSHOPS When Thursday, July 23, 2009 5:30pm - JAMES HILL...
  3. L

Washington DC, VA, MD

I live in MD! Woo! Thought I'd never see a thread here about good ole' Baltimore :shaka:
  4. L

If You Want to Start an Ukulele Club...

I'm going to be a freshmen at University of Delaware in the Fall and they don't have a ukulele club- they will when I'm done with em! So, in a few months I'll definitely hit UU up :).
  5. L

New strings? Help!

So I have the classic concert uke from Empire Music and overall I've been fairly satisfied with it- at least for the price. However, I've been thinking of putting new strings on. Most recommend aquila nylgut, at least from what I've been reading. Any suggestions? I'd just like to get a better...
  6. L

Danielle ate the Sandwich- Afterwards

it's only a few notes throughout the song, so should be easy for the trained ear. she's playing on guitar, but i'd like to play it on the uke. this is really important, so any help would be amazing. thanks, :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Fm76rwxls
Top Bottom