Search results

1. CeeJay

Irish Washerwoman

2. CeeJay

Cripple Creek Banjo Uke.

Posted in SOTU as an "Earworm" a hybrid picked uke banjer. On reflection it may be a bit too driving and not so melodic ?
  3. CeeJay

A Little Guitar. A travsty version of Minor Swing.

Travesty.....travesty version :rolleyes:I did this for the seasons of the ukulele,I did it because I love the tune. I did it because I never play it the same way.......I guess that's Gypsy Jazz....Continually moving ..............
  4. CeeJay

Random Word Song Fun....or Not ....

During this Lockdown Meltdown Madness and associated boredom a group of usually itinerant mostly but now most definitely stationary minstrels of my acquaintance have started a Random Word Song Writing challenge. My first word was "Strike". I am not a great songsmith, I haven't written anything...
  5. CeeJay

Hybrid ? half uke half geetar ... Baritone geetar

I got this yesterday and moved the strings across ,discarding the high "e". and replacing low E witha 53 gauge roundwound ball end bronze. With standard strings it would only tune like a guilele , A to a ( Tenor ,been there sold it,nice machine but messes...
  6. CeeJay

Lockdown : Day One

What it says on the tin ,in this case the tin guitar. "Lockdown :DayOne"
  7. CeeJay

St James Infirmary

Rough version , one of many possible.
  8. CeeJay

Zook and Lele Original

Combining bouzouki , which I have been playing about 14 months,and ukulele in an attempt to capture a zeibekiko type tune...probably a million miles away.
  9. CeeJay

Drowsy Maggie

My take on this jig.
  10. CeeJay

Metsäkukkia

11. CeeJay

Five Tap Too

Self beat accompaniment arrangement to the tune of 5 Foot Two.....just a silliness, but a bit of fun, which is what the Uke is for.
  12. CeeJay

Tijuana Taxi

13. CeeJay

Ootpick Waltz. Soprano Uke.

14. CeeJay

Sailor's Hornpipe.

Bit of fun on a concert Brunswick.....
  15. CeeJay

Me and The Devil Blues

Kala Guilele
  16. CeeJay

When Man Comes Around

Title track from Johnny Cash's "American IV: The Man Comes Around",album released in 2002. For me , one of the defining later performances from a Man In Black. Of course, I've stuffed up the thread title ...can it be editted ?
  17. CeeJay

Scuttlebuttin' -- A Version

18. CeeJay

Where Are You Going ?

Late entry for Pabrizzer's Seson 268... Songs witha Question in the Title..Oops....BUT I Claim the definitive Thornton, Dewbury, Dim,Sack and Everard Rule for this....This was the song that I really wanted to do ...because I could not remember how the words went but did remember the song from...
Top Bottom