Search results

1. julie

Trade: BugsGear Aqulele red plastic ukulele

I would like to trade a mint condition red BugsGear Aqulele plastic ukulele with padded gig bag for a soprano sized hard case. Trader and tradee pay their own shipping. CONUS only.
  2. julie

FS: Soprano Barron River Ukulele

I'm selling a gorgeous custom soprano uke designed for me by Allen McFarlen of Barron River Guitars and Ukuleles of Australia. Soprano uke with 13 3/4" scale length. 3000 year old Ancient Spruce Top Wandoo back and sides Radius on fret board Pegheds tuners Gloss finish It is 1 year old and in...
  3. julie

FS: Pohaku mahogany soprano with case

For Sale or trade: custom Pohaku soprano made of mahogany with a gorgeous sunburst style finish. It has a vintage Martin design with some extras like a decorative strip inside the the body, Peghed tuners and abalone (I think) fret markers. This uke is easy to play and has a wonderful tone. It...
  4. julie

For sale or possible trade: Kiwaya KTS-7 Soprano

For sale or possible trade: Kiwaya KTS-7 Soprano in untouched mint condition. I've gone over this instrument with a fine tooth comb (not literally) and there are no scratches, dings, scuffs, etc. It's as mint as the day it was finished. Specs: Standard Soprano made of Honduran mahogany wood...
  5. julie

FS: DaSilva Concert uke

For Sale: DaSilva Concert sized uke with salvaged fir top with zircote sides and back, and pegheds tuners. This is a gorgeous uke. Not a scratch, crack, scuff to be found. Always kept in a hard case in a room with adequate humidity. This has been my favorite uke until I decided to switch to...
  6. julie

FS: Kamaka HF-1 Soprano

For Sale: Kamaka HF-1 Soprano with Kamaka hard case. Mint condition. No cracks, scratches, etc. Has Gotoh planetary geared tuners which are now my favorite tuners even over Pegheds. It was originally purchased through Hawaii Music Supply and is setup with very comfortable action. Selling for...
  7. julie

FS: Vintage Martin Style 1 (late 40's)

I have a Vintage Martin Style 1 (late 40's) for sale. According to the Martin book (and help from coolkayaker1, we're pretty sure it's a 1946-47 model due to the unique tuning pegs and what I think are bar frets. If not, it's a 1947-48. It's in extremely fine condition with only a few little...
  8. julie

FS: Makala Dolphin Red Burst with or without case

I bought this Makala Dolphin Red Burst soprano a few weeks ago thinking it would make a good travel uke for trips. I've decided to use another uke for this purpose so I might as well try to recoup some funds. The uke is in perfect shape. There are some brush marks on the top from what looks like...
  9. julie

Creating your own song book with youtube and tabs

I'm curious if anyone else has figured out a really good way to make their own song books from all the Youtube videos and TABs, PDF files floating around. I keep hearing all these great tunes that I want to learn, so I have been printing out the tabs and just have them in a stack on my desk...
  10. julie

WTB: Kiwaya KTS-4, 5 or 6

Anyone want to sell their Kiwaya KTS-4, KTS-5 or KTS-6? I may be interested.
  11. julie

Kiwaya string action / height has spoiled me for other ukes

In the past 6 years, I've owned quite a few concert ukes, a tenor, baritone and now a few sopranos. In those years, I played off and on, but mostly off. I always seem to start playing and then quickly lose interest. That is until just recently when after a long non-playing streak, I just...
  12. julie

FS: 2 dulcimer strum sticks

I know these aren't ukes, but they are still fun to play and are perfect for kids because you really can't play a bad note / chord given the diatonic scale which is tuned to DAD. Both are in brand new unplayed condition with no cracks or scratches. Each instrument comes with its own canvas...
  13. julie

FS and/or partial trade: Jay Lichty Tenor

Jay built this gorgeous tenor for me back in the spring of 2011. It was my first tenor and I absolutely loved it, but I find I never play it because I prefer a soprano sized instrument. This tenor is just too nice to sit unplayed in a case forever, so I'm going to let it go to a new home where...
  14. julie

Road trip uke stops?

I'm planning a road trip in a few months that starts in Southern Indiana and has stops in Asheville NC, Charleston SC, Greensboro, NC and back to Indiana. Are there any must see ukulele related stops I should consider?
  15. julie

For sale: new Mango Flea (soprano) with PEGHED tuners

I've had this Mango Flea for about a month. It's soprano sized with PEGHED tuners and a plastic fret board. It does not include a case. It's in brand new condition. The only thing I did was to highlight some of the frets with a bronze colored permanent marker. It's not that permanent though...
  16. julie

Mike Pereira custom concert uke - SOLD

Mike Pereira custom concert uke I am selling a concert sized custom uke built by Mike Pereira of MP Ukuleles. Details: Concert size Myrtle sides and back Cedar top MOP dot position markers Ebony pin-striping Ebony fingerboard, bridge and overlay Grover geared tuners Padded canvas zippered...
  17. julie

Luthiers the specialize in sopranos?

I'm more than seriously considering having a custom soprano build for me and am wondering if there are luthiers that specialize in that size. My current favorite uke is a custom concert by Mike DaSilva. I contacted him a several days ago to inquire about a soprano, but I've not had any response...
  18. julie

Mike Pereira custom concert uke for sale

I am selling a concert sized custom uke built by Mike Pereira of MP Ukuleles. Details: Concert size Myrtle sides and back Cedar top MOP dot position markers Ebony pin-striping Ebony fingerboard, bridge and overlay Grover geared tuners Padded canvas zippered case Perfect mint condition. No...
  19. julie

Boat Paddle Concert sized custom uke for sale

I'm selling off a few of my ukes to earn some funds to order a new custom soprano soon. First up is a gorgeous custom Boat Paddle concert sized uke built by Jerry Hoffman back in 2008. Redwood top, Maple Sides and back AAA grade wood Maple bridge Maple binding Maple binding around sound hole...
  20. julie

RISA Uke-Solid (Concert) For Sale

I have a mint condition RISA Uke-Solid Concert sized uke for sale. It comes with a strap and a zippered case. It's in perfect condition with no defects. I never play it as I prefer my non-electric ukes. Asking $200 which includes shipping to anywhere in the US.
Top Bottom