Search results

1. S

Question for the Guys. (Girls don't read imo)

What are you getting for your spouse(s) for valentines? I'm stuck. I think it might be another flower and chocolates year
  2. S

so i did my first open mic performance last night

Aiite, first off, this was your first open mic and you did it. Thats already HUGE. Now stage fright, eeek. I hate when that comes around. But you do get used to it. Eventually the stage fright will turn into something like 'pre-show nervousness'. Take deep breaths before going on stage. Clear...
  3. S

How to Vibrato (Beginner's Guide)

Vibrato adds a touch of class to your voice everytime you switch it on... Controlling the vibrato is one of the best feelings you can have. When vibrato is flowing effortlessly in your voice it means that something good is happening. Vibrato is a sign of good vocal technique. Plus it sounds...
  4. S

How to Hawaiian Falsetto

Falsetto singing, like any style of singing, requires practice. The difference with falsetto, is you are attempting to hit notes out of your normal range. There are a few things you need to master with falsetto, and it will help you greatly with your normal style of singing. 1. Breathing. Make...
  5. S

Halo God...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKHxa5tDc8E&feature=related I don't play halo.. but damn.. this guy owns.
  6. S

Like techno and the movie 300?

Me too! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZBA0SKmQy8 if anyone can Ukulele Tab this. I'll <3 you. Anytime aldrine says "stop the madness", I always think of this videos intro...
  7. S

Song Help Request IZ: 'Ama'Ama

ah cool song. i used to sing this at the sheraton.. lemme see if i remember how it goes... chorsd are, A D A E7 A He aloha e ka i`a la `Ai a ka `ama`ama `Ai a ka i`a la `Ai a ka lawalu `Ai a ka ho`omoemoe He aloha e ka i`a la...
  8. S

Song Help Request Kalapana Sands

sounds like Gm.. Dm.. D7? i think.
  9. S

Favorite Pickup Lines

Are your pants from outer space or is your butt just out of this world?
  10. S

Who plays World of Warcraft?

Dark Iron Alliance
  11. S

Socal shows

this might be a little off topic, and I apologize, but Howlie Boy.. you got the best name ever lol
  12. S

Ukulele Luau

lol! i love those "you're performing but you don't know it yet!" dealz :D
  13. S

So... Who plays World of Warcraft? :D

Delete/Lock Topic Please. thanks
  14. S

if i aint got you help...

la..di...da...di...da.
  15. S

Song Help Request L.Ritchie- Stuck on you

Ekolu's Version: G Bm C D7 Lionel Riches Version: F Am Bb C7