1. D

Kamaka concert or soprano

Just to enable your UAS, get both!:drool:
  2. D

My Custom resonator Uke is finished.

Beautiful!!! Who’s the maker? Here’s mine:
  3. D

NUD Timms Koa

Arrived from across the pond today! Beautiful style 1 soprano. Has a great voice which is a little bit darker in the mids from my Timms mahogany 17 fret soprano, but still barks with a fine tone...and it ain't even broken in yet. I keep doing the rounds thru my 28 Martin, the 17 fret, and the...
  4. D

Any string suggestions for a kanilea gl6 k1?

Recently acquired a Kanilea gl6 k1 and am wondering if any of you have found some strings that really work well with the instrument I like the Kanilea set, but it would be nice to experiment a little.
  5. D

$2 reverb tuners

Reverb has $2 tuners again https://reverb.com/item/204704-reverb-clip-on-tuner Type: 2dollartuner in discount code at checkout
  6. D

Got any cool uke patina to show off?

Does this count?
  7. D

Nrud

Nrud Donmo I wanted to share a little story about a resonator uke I just received. Last March I contacted a gentleman on Reverb who had an older Donmo resonator uke for sale. We came to a deal, and I sent him the $. I guess as he was getting ready to pack it up he found a note written by the...
  8. D

resonator scale length

I am going to get my first resonator uke. If you were going to get one, what size would you choose? I have non-reso ukes in soprano, concert, and tenor sizes, but no baritone ukes. I'm torn between getting a tenor, or a baritone? The tenor scale length is probably my favorite, but a baritone...
  9. D

resonator scale length

I am going to get my first resonator uke. If you were going to get one, what size would you choose? I have non-reso ukes in soprano, concert, and tenor sizes, but no baritone ukes. I'm torn between getting a tenor, or a baritone? The tenor scale length is probably my favorite, but a...
  10. D

Alulu cracked soundboard

I bought a guitarlele from Taisamlu on "that" auction site two months ago. It showed up quickly. I did have to do a bit of a set up on it adjusting the nut and sanding the saddle quite a bit. I've been playing it all the time, and have really been enjoying it. . It sounds very decent and is...
  11. D

Song Help Request A J Leonard - Mistakes

I found this: http://ukeireland.com/pdf-chords/mistakes.pdf Not sure how true it is to AJs
  12. D

Strings for a long neck concert Kamaka?

Long time lurker, first post. I just received the custom Kamaka long neck concert from the classifieds. Thanx UU! It has D'Addario j71s on it, but they seem a bit thick and heavy for my liking. I ordered some Worth clears, soon to arrive, but I am looking for suggestions for other suitable...
Top Bottom