Search results

1. plunker

Which is your size?

Tenor because I liked the lower tone. Baritone same but more. At the lime I wanted a guitar like sound with a faster learning curve.
  2. plunker

Prettiest Sounding Banjo I've Ever Heard

Is that me? Kinda fat and not real bright?
  3. plunker

Wish I had thought of that. Kudos;)
  4. plunker

Do you think this work with my sidekick. It's a cheapie I know but it would be fun to get that kind of sound out of it. Or close anyway.
  5. plunker

Why am I utterly incapable of barre chords?

Try to make sure your finger is close to the fret. Also, I found if I roll my finger toward the body of the uke where it is bonier, that can help. Finger transplants are very expensive so don't go that route! I am sure with all the good advice and mine too you'll figure it out. Don't get...
  6. plunker

Health Awareness

I bow to no man in admiration for your culinary knowledge.
  7. plunker

Health Awareness

You've gotten to the root of the issue.
  8. plunker

Health Awareness

That was cool. Watch the mouths, they did a good job fetting the mouth position to match the words.
  9. plunker

Health Awareness

Sounds like you're in your salad years.
  10. plunker

Health Awareness

That comment had appeal.
  11. plunker

Health Awareness

So there is a fungus amungus
  12. plunker

Health Awareness

I am touting the benefits of dried grapes. I am raisin awareness.
  13. plunker

Hall of Fame Forum

Look like a good idea, for now. Might want to set some guidelines like others have posted.
  14. plunker

Merry Christmas from Sofla

And now something that you will only see in Sofla
  15. plunker

Merry Christmas

Gracias Senor Arriba y Abajo Ricardo
  16. plunker

Merry Christmas

Sorry couldn't find any Hanukkah cartoons. I didn't know if there were any agnostic cartoons, maybe there are maybe there isn't. If you find some, please contribute.
  17. plunker

Merry Christmas

18. plunker

Name that movie QUOTE thread

Princes Bride
  19. plunker

The Wife Is Out Of Town

You know your wife and her temperament. You know where this should fall on the scales of Oh no not again, Dear we can't be spending money like that to being locked out of the house. Or possibly having the most undesirable relative come for a week. For me my MIL is great, My SIL, that would be...
  20. plunker

Looking for New Entry Level (< $350) Soprano with 35mm Nut & Flat Neck Profile

$ 350 is the most expensive uke I have. Can't be of help, but good luck on finding the right one.
Top Bottom