Search results

1. SailorQwest

C G Am F

100 in a 55 - Pop Evil.
  2. SailorQwest

* Third Annual Ukulele World Congress* June 3rd-4th, 2011

I can do that! Don't get the airtime I once did but... I can do a happy shuffle thats pretty energetic!
  3. SailorQwest

* Third Annual Ukulele World Congress* June 3rd-4th, 2011

:) So I just gave myself permission to start getting excited about UWC. Here goes! WHOO HOOO! I'll get there.:)
  4. SailorQwest

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

We've gotten together with a bass before It was great. Two ukes a electric bass +. whoever/whatever else happend along. The bass helped us stay on tempo. Which is helpfull! See you Sunday!
  5. SailorQwest

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

We are SO ready to get out of the boatyard and just hang out and play some music! See you all in a few days!
  6. SailorQwest

Song Help Request do i need to transpose this?

I think the question you need to ask yourself is, Why do you want to play in that key? Are you playing along with a recording? If not you can play the song in any key, so you can just play them as written and ignore th capo. If you want to play in a specific key you'll need to to transpose to...
  7. SailorQwest

What's that and what's it doing here?

I've spent most of my life believing that for many reasons I could not play a musical instrument. When my wife ask me to try to learn the Ukulele I was very skeptical. But I tried it and I found I really enjoyed playing. Even if I wasn't very good it was FUN! :D So I kept at it. Maybe it was...
  8. SailorQwest

Bean Blossom Blues Fest, Nashville, IN, 8/27-8/29

Goin to the Bean!!! We are soooo excited. This is going to be a specialy good year! :music::music: I am not SailQwest but I'm close.
  9. SailorQwest

Bushman Luau * August 27-29 * Nashville, IN

We are on our way! Looks like it's going to be a good time.:music::shaka:
Top Bottom