Search results

1. Island_Uke

Song Help Request Wonderful Tonight Three Plus?

Does anyone have the picking tabs for Three Plus' Wonderful Tonight?
  2. Island_Uke

Which Premium Ukulele?

The next ukulele brand I was thinking of getting was a Kamaka, but I played a KoAloha and I loved it,also everyone saying Kanile'a is a great brand too. Which ukulele should I buy? Kamaka KoAloha Kanile'a
  3. Island_Uke

What kind of ukes do you have?

I have a Hilo, Lanikai LU-21c, Tin Can uke and an Oscar Schmidt OU7T
  4. Island_Uke

Song Help Request CMJ picking and strumming?

Can you guys show me the chords or post tabs please?
  5. Island_Uke

Any kind of case?

I want to get a hard case for my Oscar Schmidt Tenor and I want to know if you can use just any tenor case. Like a lanikai case or Kala case or does it have to be in the Oscar Schmidt case...
  6. Island_Uke

Our Song ukulele tabs and chords?

Does anyone have the ukulele tabs and chords for Our Song by Taylor Swift?
  7. Island_Uke

Which Soprano ukulele brand should I get?

I already have a Lanikai LU-21c and an Oscar Schmidt OU7T and just gave a Hilo soprano to my cousin. Now I want a soprano ukulele. I was thinking about Mainland. Any suggestions on other ukes or should I get a Mainland? If Mainland what kind of wood? Mahogany, Red Ceadar, or Mango?
  8. Island_Uke

Easier neck?

Which neck is the easiest to attach to the body? I was thinking the spanish heel
  9. Island_Uke

Super Pineapple Concert ukulele?

Is this idea good? Can you guys suggest what kind of wood I should use for a first timer? I wanna use a mahogany or a black walnut neck?
  10. Island_Uke

How can I convert Guitar chords in uke chords?

How can I do it?
  11. Island_Uke

Tenor strings with steel c string?

How would I do this? My family has Tenor ukes with a steel string C strings and I'm wondering where can I get it? Do I have to get uke strings and get a steel string off a guitar?
  12. Island_Uke

Oscar Schmidt OU7T- WRITTEN REVIEW

OSCAR SCHMIDT OU7T UKULELE Features • How many frets? 19 frets • Solid-Top? no • Any pickups or electronics? No • Body and neck woods? • Finish? Gloss • Body style - Tenor • Bridge style - Tie Bar • Tuners - Deluxe Grover Tuners w/ Ebony Buttons • Neck/Scale - Neck is perfect for me. The scale...
  13. Island_Uke

Do you need lightbulbs in a bending jig?

I wanna build an ukulele but I don't wanna use the bending iron, so I'm gonna use the heat blanket. Out of all the bending jigs I see there are light bulbs in it. I don't wanna get to technical. So do you need lightbulbs inside the jig? If so can I get steps on making it? Also should I make the...
  14. Island_Uke

Old uke restored and New Tin Can uke on the way.

I used the nut, saddle, and tuning pegs and put it on my very first ukulele off of the Grizzly ukulele kit. And now I'm gonna buy more tuning pegs and use the Grizzly neck on the Tin can uke.
  15. Island_Uke

Grizzly kit gloss finish?

I ordered a Grizzly kit so I can get the hang of building and I'm wondering how can I put a gloss finish or any kind of finish on it?
  16. Island_Uke

List of tools needed?

Can you guys please give me a list of affordable tools that I can use to make an ukulele?
  17. Island_Uke

Could I make an ukulele with these tools?

Can I make a ukulele with a dremel tool, sabre saw, clothes pins (for linings) and clamps? I'm gonna try and make a Concert Pineapple ukulele from Hana Lima 'Ia because I just wanna start out on a kit first before I get into building.
  18. Island_Uke

Restore my old uke...

I have an old uke and the A string slot on the nut was cut to close to the fret board so it buzzed, it was plastic so I threw it away. There is no saddle and tuning pegs. Should get geared tuners for it? And where can I get a nut and a saddle for cheap?
  19. Island_Uke

New to building

I want to make a Concert Pineapple ukulele and I'm wondering what kind of wood should I use and where can I get all the parts? Or should I just get the Hana Lima 'Ia ukulele kit and get the Pineapple Concert ukulele plans?
Top Bottom