Search results

1. SoloRule

Sold Custom Built Blackbird Farallon

Thank you. Yea is a long wait for a basic farallon so I heard. Hopefully this will find a new home.
  2. SoloRule

RIP Fred Kamaka

I had the pleasure of meeting him in person. He was very knowledgeable and the tour was fantastic
  3. SoloRule

Jake Shimabukuro -Touch

Thank you so much. Yes I have not posted in a while although I still play and uploaded a bunch of video over the years. It’s so good hearing from you. https://youtube.com/@Ukulelesolo
  4. SoloRule

Sold Custom Built Blackbird Farallon

This is a custom order Farallon in MINT condition. The only time it left the house is for these photos taken in my garden. Always store in a case when not play. Hardly played. Pet Free. Smoke Free. Kids Free. 1) Side Sound Port 2) Strings through under the Bridge 3) Radius Fretboard 4) 2 Strap...
  5. SoloRule

Jake Shimabukuro -Touch

Thank you. I absolutely love this uke 😉
  6. SoloRule

Jake Shimabukuro -Touch

Thank you . Really appreciate your kind comment.
  7. SoloRule

Jake Shimabukuro -Touch

8. SoloRule

New fingerstyle tabs

Thank you. You are the best.
  9. SoloRule

A place in the sun by Stevie Wonder

Played on my custom built pocket size uke.
  10. SoloRule

Rod Stewart- Sailing - instrumental

it My cover of Rod Stewart- Sailing. Thank you for watching.
  11. SoloRule

The Last Waltz - instrumental

Thank you for watching.
  12. SoloRule

My Way - instrumental

This Ukulele was custom built for Corey Fujimoto. He sold it to me 2 years ago when I was not in the market for another uke especially not a flamed maple . It becomes one of my favourites. THANK YOU FOR WATCHING.
  13. SoloRule

California Dreaming - instrumental

I have not posted video here in a while Just thought this one may worth posting. Thank you for watching.
  14. SoloRule

Speak Softly Love

Happy Valentine’s Day
  15. SoloRule

WHITE CHRISTMAS- solo

Wishing everyone a happy holiday even during this crazy time . We should still try to find a bit of happiness somehow. For me is more time to play my music! Stay safe ! Hope 2021 brings us back to some normalcy!
  16. SoloRule

Somewhere Over the Rainbow - low G

I am told I can't call myself a ukulele player until I play this song. Hope you like it.
  17. SoloRule

Sweet memories - instrumental

Thank you for watching.
  18. SoloRule

SMILE 2020 - solo

This seems like a popular song during the Covid 19 pandemic since Lady Gargar sang it at the One World: Together At Home concert. Hope you like my rendition!!
  19. SoloRule

How Deep is Your Love

This is the easy version of How Deep is Your Love !
Top Bottom