Search results

1. Providence

Song Help Request B.O.B. - Nothing On You

What's the strumming pattern to this? Thanks
  2. Providence

Beginner Hawaiian Music

Hey UU, I notice a lot of contemporary music in the Uke Tabs and Song Help parts of this forum. I am interested in learning some traditional hawaiian ukulele music. I was wondering whats out there that is fairly simple to learn. Mahalo.
  3. Providence

Song Help Request happy birthday?

Fingerpicking is what I did, one chord at a time. I used the one that didn't look like it had any strumming in that thread. The one below I just fingerpicked it with no strumming at all and it sounded good to me. A ------------- E ----------1-0 Happy Birthday To You... C 0-0-2-0----- G...
  4. Providence

I just plucked through it and it sounded good.
  5. Providence

http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?6035-happy-birthday Here you go. Check out the clickable tabs and chords in the tabs and chords section and this should come up.
  6. Providence

Santa Came Through

Well UU, I am now the proud owner of a Kala KA-ASMSLN. I'll post pics later I have some ukulele songs to play now. Merry Christmas to you all.
  7. Providence

College tomorrow

Well everyone I've enjoyed this forum a lot. Tomorrow it's off to Providence for me finally haha. I am looking forward to it I have a five day orientation with some cool stuff planned out and some not so cool stuff as well. I'll probably buy a ukulele or more while there and maybe just maybe...
  8. Providence

The Hurt Locker

Has anyone seen this film? Its been playing in select cities for awhile now, it opened yesterday all over the country though. I saw it at a film festival in New England and it was easily one of the best movies this summer. Its about a squad of bomb technicians who are at their last 40 days in...
  9. Providence

Song Help Request I Gotta Feeling- Black Eyed Peas

Wow that sounds great on a ukulele. When I get mine I'll have to try it out.
  10. Providence

Washington State Role Call

Man I wish I were back in WA sometimes, I had some fun there. It's nice to see so many people playing ukulele there. Perhaps someda I'll make a return trip.:D
  11. Providence

Sheet Music

Hello UU, Providence here and I would like to know about ukulele sheet music as it doesn't seem there is much out there. What I would like to know is what are some recommended books of sheet music? Please excuse me if this topic has already been covered. Thank you -Providence
Top Bottom