Search results

1. facemeltingukulele

THE ROMEROS, PEPE ROMERO, & DANIEL HO In Concert SEPT 16, 2016 (Los Angeles)

Pepe and Daniel Romance on 2 guitars (ukulele) sneak peek video Awesome rappsy! Daniel has been performing with a stock Koa Tiny Tenor, which he co-designed with Pepe Jr :D. The exact model Daniel plays is available in-store, and Pepe Jr will be bringing some hand-picked models for the...
  2. facemeltingukulele

Awesome video content from Hawaii Music Supply! Awesome *VIDEO* from Hawaii Music Supply about Pepe Sr, Jr and Daniel and the instruments they play :D. See the Romeros, Pepe Sr. and Daniel live in concert on Sept. 16th. Mahalos! -FMU
  3. facemeltingukulele

Aloha fellow UUers! I'm super excited to announce a one-of-a-kind concert featuring the "Royal Family" of Classical Guitar and GRAMMY-winner Daniel Ho on ‘ukulele. Fresh on the heels of their collaborative album Aloha España, which features classical guitar and ukulele duets of classic...
  4. facemeltingukulele

U-SPACE L.A. Celebrates the Artistry of the Hawaiian `Ukulele JAN. 17-23

***U-SPACE Exclusive*** KoAloha `Ukulele Giveaway at U-Space (Los Angeles, CA) - Saturday, JAN. 23! Saturday, 23 January 2016 KoAloha `Ukulele Concert RYO MONTGOMERY & Jason Arimoto Concert 7:00pm - 9:00pm Tickets: $15***includes raffle entry to win a KoAloha `Ukulele! Save 10% off KoAloha...
  5. facemeltingukulele

UPDATE: Aldrine Guerrero's Workshop + Concert at U-Space (Los Angeles, CA) - Wednesday, JAN. 20! *Tickets will be available at the door, reservations are strongly recommended as seating is limited. *RSVP* CLICK HERE U-SPACE (L.A.) 244 S. San Pedro St. L.A. CA 90012 Wednesday, 20 January 2016...
  6. facemeltingukulele

UPDATE: Jerome Koko's Workshop + Talk Story at U-Space (Los Angeles, CA) - Monday, JAN. 18! Join us on Monday, JAN. 18 for a special Workshop and Talk Story with celebrated Hawaiian music legend, Jerome Koko of The Mākaha Sons. Uncle Jerome will be teaching authentic Hawaiian `Ukulele strums...
  7. facemeltingukulele

UPDATE: Tickets are going fast for Kris Fuchigami's Workshop + Concert at U-Space (Los Angeles, CA) - Sunday, JAN. 17! *Tickets will be available at the door, reservations are strongly recommended as seating is limited. *RSVP* CLICK HERE U-SPACE (L.A.) 244 S. San Pedro St. L.A. CA 90012...
  8. facemeltingukulele

Aloha, and Happy New Year fellow UUers! Tickets are going fast for our U-SPACE Hawaiian `Ukulele Workshop & Concert Series January 17-23, 2016 at U-SPACE Ukuleles (L.A.)! Join us for a special series of Workshops and Concerts celebrating the artistry of the Hawaiian `Ukulele... *Tickets On...
  9. facemeltingukulele

L.A. UKULELE EXPO 2015: Guinness World Records Attempt with Tia Carrere & Daniel Ho

Aloha UUers! PRE-ORDER the Official L.A. UKULELE EXPO 2015 World Record Attempt T-SHIRT and SAVE with a special EARLY BIRD discount, exclusively on EventBrite. The design features the two chords used in playing the official event song, "Pua I Ka Ua" (Flowers in the Rain) from Tia Carrere and...
  10. facemeltingukulele

L.A. UKULELE EXPO 2015: Guinness World Records Attempt with Tia Carrere & Daniel Ho

L.A. UKULELE EXPO 2015: Guinness World Records Attempt with Tia Carrere & Daniel Ho Aloha UUers! The L.A. UKULELE EXPO 2015: Guinness World Records Attempt is coming your way on April 18, 2015! All of the day's activities are FREE, including an `Ukulele Play-Along World Record Attempt and a...
  11. facemeltingukulele

Aldrine Workshop + Concert at U-Space (Los Angeles) - Jan. 21

UPDATE! Pre-sale tickets for Aldrine Guerrero and Friends at U-Space, Jan. 21 are going fast... however, we have the opportunity to host this special event at the same U-Space ticket price, at the world famous Aratani Theatre, with a custom designed Bose® RoomMatch® sound system, conveniently...
  12. facemeltingukulele

Aldrine Workshop + Concert at U-Space (Los Angeles) - Jan. 21

Aloha, and Happy New Year fellow UUers! Looking forward to Aldrine and the UU Crew at U-Space (Los Angeles) on Jan. 21st! Aldrine Workshop + Concert @ U-Space (Los Angeles, CA) Wednesday, January 21, 2015 Ukulele Workshop 6:00pm - 7:00pm Concert 7:30pm - 8:30pm Presented by U-Space 244 S. San...
  13. facemeltingukulele

Kris Fuchigami in Los Angeles October 26th

UPDATE: Tickets are going fast for Kris Fuchigami's Workshop + Concert at U-Space (Los Angeles, CA) - Oct. 26! *Reservations are strongly recommended as seating is limited. Reservations will receive priority seating, walk-in seating will be available first-come-first-serve.* Reserve your seats...
  14. facemeltingukulele

Kris Fuchigami in Los Angeles October 26th

Aloha! Just wanted to post the deets for the Kris Fuchigami Workshop + Concert at U-Space (Los Angeles, CA) - Oct. 26: Hawai`i-based `ukulele artist, Kris Fuchigami will teach a workshop and perform an intimate concert at U-Space on Sunday, Oct. 26. An award-winning performer and featured...
  15. facemeltingukulele

L.A. Ukulele Expo World Record Attempt UU REPRESENT!

Thanks to Ukulele Magazine for highlighting the L.A. Ukulele Expo! http://www.ukulelemag.com/stories/news/guinness-world-record-attempt-set-for-largest-ukulele-ensemble Let's bring the Guinness World Record to L.A.! Be a part of Largest Ukulele Ensemble in the world! FREE admission...
  16. facemeltingukulele

Daniel Ho, Keali`i Ceballos and Halau Keali`i O Nalani ~ Los Angeles ~ May 31

Me Ke Aloha Pumehana ~ With Warmest Aloha Featuring Keali`i Ceballos and Halau Keali`i O Nalani Music by Daniel Ho A much anticipated collaboration of all-original Hawaiian music and dance. Saturday, May 31 at 7:30pm Aratani Theatre 244 S. San Pedro St. Los Angeles, CA 90012 Join us in Little...
  17. facemeltingukulele

L.A. Ukulele Expo World Record Attempt UU REPRESENT!

Howzit UU! U-Space along with the JACCC is putting on an Ukulele Expo on June 28th! Lots of great FREE activities, including a world record attempt, entertainment on the plaza stage and Ohana Music is sponsoring our Ukulele Lanai, with free beginner ukulele lessons and 30 loaner Ohana ukes for...
  18. facemeltingukulele

Kalei Gamiao workshop and concert with Steven Espaniola

Aloha fellow UUers! Just wanted to let you know that Kalei Gamiao will be touring CA this month and will be making an appearance at: U-Space in Los Angeles on Saturday May 17th Ukulele workshop 5-6pm Concert w/ Steven Espaniola 630-730pm www.uspacela.com Anacapa Ukulele in Ventura on Sunday...
  19. facemeltingukulele

U-Space brand new `Ukulele Store/School/Cafe in Downtown Los Angeles

Aloha fellow UUers. Been many moons since I've been active on the forums...but what better reason than "shameless self-promotion". Just wanted to announce that I've opened up an `ukulele store/school/cafe in Little Tokyo (downtown LA) called U-Space. We've partnered with Brad Ranola and Cary...
  20. facemeltingukulele

Ukulele Christmas Orchestra - Music Center of Los Angeles Fri. Dec. 14th, 2012

Hi fellow UUers just wanted to spread the word about an outdoor Christmas concert/play/sing-along put on by the Music Center of Los Angeles at Grand Park in Downtown L.A. Daniel Ho will be performing at the event, lending his GRAMMY street cred, and I will be lending my "Undies." Ukulele...
Top Bottom