Search results

1. FuzzeeSock

Need advice on Ohana BK-35CGE baritone cutaway opinions

Hi all, i posted this in Uke Buying Tips a week ago but got no response. Maybe it got buried, so I'll try posting here to see if it's more visiable. original message below, hope i can get some feedback. Owners of the new Marcy Marxer Ohana BK-35CG and CGE cutaway models, or people who...
  2. FuzzeeSock

Ohana BK-35CGE solid mahogany baritone opinions please help

Owners of the new Marcy Marxer Ohana BK-35CG and CGE cutaway models, or people who have played and heard it, please help! I've been searching for a solid wood cutaway baritone with a deep lush soft but clear tone and great sustain for awhile, and am really interested in this Ohana model. anyone...
  3. FuzzeeSock

High-End Cordoba 30T-CE All Solid Mahogany Tenor Cutaway with LR Baggs 5-0

I'm downsizing and selling this beautiful uke that doesn't get enough play time since i play so many others more. This one is extra special since it came from the awesome HMS Ukulele Site folks already professionally setup by their incredible crew. That means, amazing fret work and playability...
  4. FuzzeeSock

Woodnote TENOR Cutaway Solid Acacia Top Low G - Good Bass and sustain

HI all For those looking for good quality tenor without breaking the bank, I've got a Tenor Cutaway Solid Acacia top Low G for sale. Though not a well-known brand, it's very pretty, with a cool rosette, some abalone binding all around and surprisingly sounds real good. Bass Tone is on the...
  5. FuzzeeSock

Kala Elite Flourocarbon Strings opinions

Hi all can't seem to find particular threads about the Kala Elite Flourocarbon strings only, so I'll make one here just for this. I know strings are subjective. I myself am a string changing junkie. I've tried Living Waters, D'Addarios, Worths, Oasis, Fremonts, AnueNue, Martins, etc. What are...
  6. FuzzeeSock

Mainland Mahogany Tenor and how to increase volume / projection string comparison?

Aloha everyone! This thread is JUST about the Mainland Mahogany Tenor and how to increase its volume and resonance. I got my Mainland 3 weeks ago and I love everything about it, from fit and finish, looks (i got the cutaway version), great neck, playability, size, and sweet sweet tone and...
Top Bottom