Search results

1. S

FS: John S Kinnard Series 2 Tenor

****Please close, I’ve decided I don’t want to give this away. Maybe my schedule will be less hectic in the future allowing me more practice time. Thanks for the opportunity to post. *** Hello, I wanted to give you guys and gals another shot at this uke. I am able to give you a more attractive...
  2. S

Kinnard Tenor Ukulele

FS: Kinnard Series 2 Tenor Ukulele 2020 Sound Samples Delete please
  3. S

Kinnard Tenor

I finally stumbled upon a Kinnard Tenor. I regret ever selling my first one. I love it, John is undoubtedly my favorite Luthier, no question.
  4. S

FS: Risa Uke-Solid Tenor

Hello, one week old Risa Tenor in near mint condition. I purchased this new from Uke Republic. One tiny imperfection that is barely noticeable, but I must mention although Uke Republic did not. This is circled in the last pic below... Price is SOLD $300 obo shipped conus. Thanks -Eric
  5. S

WTB: Ken Timms Soprano

WTB: Timms Soprano Hello all, like the title says. I’ll consider anything made by this fine Luthier. Thanks -eric
  6. S

FS: Hive Hornet

FS: Hive Ukuleles “Hornet” Reduced SOLD!!! Is my beloved Maple/Spruce Hornet Tenor. I'm not getting as much practice time as I need. My work schedule is absolutely terrible with no sign of relief for quite some time. I want to let someone else enjoy this great little uke. I am asking $3200...
  7. S

FS: Gary Zimnicki All Koa Soprano

FS: Gary Zimnicki All Koa Soprano (Reduced) Hello everyone, I literally just bought this at Elderly and put new tuners on it when along came another I couldn't resist. This has all the trimmings of a much more expensive ukulele. I paid $1200 plus shipping, new tuners and a set of Worth strings...
  8. S

New tuners

Fitted some new tuners today. These things are the best.
  9. S

Wanted: Kinnard Soprano

Hello everyone, I'm interested in buying a pre-owned Kinnard Soprano. Out of all the Ukes I've ever touched, my Kinnard was easily my favorite and I regret letting it go. Please let me know if you have one or have seen one for sale anywhere. I will continue my daily search as well. Please PM me...
  10. S

NUD: Gary Zimnicki Koa Soprano

Hello everyone, Picked this up the other day. Made by a Luthier named Gary Zimnicki out of Michigan. So far I really like it, his work is beautiful. -eric
  11. S

Collings UCK3

Collings UC3K (WITHDRAWN) Hello, I purchased this new approx. 1 month ago. It's in flawless condition and sounds great. It's the cleanest build I've ever seen. Comes with hard case and humidifier. I just got some pretty bad news and I'm going to streamline my life a bit. WITHDRAWN includes...
  12. S

NUD: Collings UC3K

NUD: Brand new Collings UC3K Picked this up this morning, favorite so far!
  13. S

FS: Martin S1's

Hello, two Martins for sale: Reduced (REDUCED) Martin S1 #6813 used and mint = $255 net to me shipped ground, conus only (SOLD) Martin S1 #13322 brand new in box = $325 net to me shipped ground, conus only (SOLD) The one pictured in the box is the new one. Both come with the gig bag as...
  14. S

FS: Kala Soprano Uke

FS: Kala Soprano Uke and hard shell case Hello all, this is a soprano Kala KAFMSG. I purchaed it brand new and played it long enough to tune, so I can reasonably call it new 10/10. I'm asking $160shipped in a Stagg gold tweed case. Thanks -eric 816-872-7973
  15. S

John S Kinnard Series 3 Tenor

John S. Kinnard Series 3 Tenor (2015) Walnut back and sides Sitka Spruce (bear claw) Walnut neck Slotted headstock with gold Gotoh “Stealth” tuning machines’ Koa binding with Series 3 mitered purfling Custom rosette with walnut and abalone Custom sound port Ebony faceplate with MOP inlayed logo...
  16. S

Martin 5k reissue

Has anyone seen a pre-owned one lately? I've only been able to find one online. I would love to see one in person. Anyone purchased one recently?
  17. S

Hello

Hi everybody, new to the forum. Just trying to gather as much information as I can and hopefully become a half way decent player. Just bought a Kinnard tenor. The fact that I love it and can't wait to get home from work every day to practice should help. -eric
Top Bottom