Search results

1. Gammo

Anuenue Khaya II Concert

Hi all, I've been looking at a second hand Anuenue Khaya II concert uke and have been having real trouble finding how much these were new. I'm not sure if they are in production anymore. I just want to know what a decent second hand price would be for one of these before I go for a test drive...
  2. Gammo

Duke 10

Has anyone received their Duke 10 banjolele yet? I know it's only the start of November but I'm dying to get my hands on it.
  3. Gammo

Ko'olau Alohi Strings

Hi all. I've had a set of Alohi strings on my concert uke for about two months now and play it regularly (4-5 times a week). Everytime I come back the strings are massively out of tune and even need re-tuning whilst playing. Has anyone else had a similar problem with these strings? Do they just...
  4. Gammo

Caraya Banjo Uke

Anyone come across one of these, or even better does anyone own one. Seen an open back one going for around the AUD $80 mark which immediately makes me suspicious. Sounds too good to be true. Can't seem to find any reviews online which makes me doubly suspicious.
  5. Gammo

E Chord Practice songs

Hi all. I'm trying to tackle the dreaded E chord and wondered if any of you can suggest some good practice songs. I always find learning songs is the best way to practice. Having read Sticky's thread, I'm going with the 1402 version of the E chord. Just need to put it into action.
  6. Gammo

NUD: Cordoba 22C

Just brought home a new Cordoba 22C Spruce Top. Sounds amazing to my untrained ears but I'm used to a Mahalo Soprano. Going to have sore fingers tonight
  7. Gammo

New Member From Melbourne

Hi all. New member from Melbourne here. Been learning for about 2 months on a crappy Mahalo. Looking to upgrade to either a Kala KA-SMHC or a Cordoba 20-CM. Probably the Cordoba. Can't wait. Got the bug.
Top Bottom