Search results

1. L

Neil Young-4way street version of 'Cowgirl in the sand'

Hope you enjoy this
  2. L

Towards the setting sun ---latest original

Allergy hasn't subsided yet but I just wanted to release my latest homegrown. Lyrical content added to description box
  3. L

The Model - Kraftwerk (solo)

Thanks. Putter! I have just looked up up your hp...very nice arrangements for bariuke available!!!:)
  4. L

Song Help Request A J Leonard - Mistakes

I know this is an old thread but have a look a French uker sorted it out
  5. L

My very first song from 1976...international (english ) version

I wrote this this song in 1976. I was 13 years old and lost a class mate. Originally it was written in German..here's the lol international version in English....some alterations here and there...but basically the same song I suppose I used the f word a bit too much but who cares...it is punk rock
  6. L

New original ....Red Lebanese Blues

Hi! Just felt like sharing this new song with you....so easy to play the blues on the uke and so much fun!:) Hope you have an enjoyable listen. What I forgot to say ...the Image is not related to the title...didn't want to promote or glorify any drugs..if you know what I mean. This Blues is...
  7. L

New Renaissance uke tabs: Three dances by Le Roy (1552)

Thank you so much for all your efforts, Low-G!!! I love renaissance & baroque music!
  8. L

Gears of war series ..and what I got out of it...a song (on my main account)

I don't know if this is related enough to video games but Gears of war was one my favorites. Having quit online gaming, I focused on music and this is one result.
  9. L

Lucille just rocks....my uke is called Lucille:)

Hello everybody! Some of you might know me already but appearantly most do not. My Name is Heino, live in Germany and used to play guitar...then I fell in love with the sound of the bariuke and couldn't let go off it. Meanwhile I can't play guitar too often ..due to my shoulder arthrosis. But...
Top Bottom