Search results

1. 4given

Kala Solid Mahogany Baritone Ukulele - K&K Big Island Pickup & Oahu Hardcase Like New

PRICE REDUCED Kala KA-SMHB Solid Mahogany Baritone K&K BI Pickup.Oahu Case Like New PRICE REDUCED : Like New Kala KA-SMHB Solid Mahogany Baritone Ukulele with K&K Big Island pickup & Oahu Hardshell Case. The K&K Big Island pick up sounds very natural and has plenty of gain to go straight to...
  2. 4given

What is wrong with my form?

So a little background first. I have been playing guitar, both acoustic and electric for about 25 years. Not what I would call a great player but I can hold my own as a rhythm player and I frequently perform onstage singing and playing. I recently bought a baritone uke. It is all set up...
  3. 4given

Got my new Baritone uke Last night from hawaii music supply!

I got my new Kala Solid Mahogany Baritone yesterday and I love it! This thing plays very nice and has a lovely tone. I love the classy, classic look. I love the tortoise shell binding and darker mahogany. I like the fact that it even has a truss rod. The K&K Big Island pick up sounds very...
  4. 4given

Picking up new Uke tonight!

Got it! She is a real looker! Here are some pictures. I had them put a strap button on it before they shipped it. I was surprised that it came with wound strings. Don't know if I like them. Kinda stiff.
  5. 4given

Picking up new Uke tonight!

Picking up my new uke tonight after work from the FedEx facility. Decided to have it held there rather than sitting on the front porch unattended. I am a guitar player and have two nice Taylor acoustics. This is my first Uke. I chose a Mainland Barritone with satin finish. The anticipation is...
  6. 4given

New guy from Idaho!

Hello from Idaho! New guy here, guitar player. I just ordered a Mainland Mahogany Baritone for my first uke. I thought I would dip my toe into water with the baritone for the obvious reason that I already know how to play it in the DGBE tuning. If I end up finding a place for the ukulele in...
Top Bottom