Search results

1. S

Wanted: Romero Creations XS Soprano. Travelling through US in April/May

Hi Folks, I am mostly through the UAS phase, but I have some travel coming up and this reminded me of a a model that I missed first time round, and cannot find any info on online recently. I think there was a laminate or solid topped version of the Romero XS soprano. Is this true? Are there any...
  2. S

Myamoe Curly Myrtle Super Soprano Classic 1000 euro plus shipping EU

Hi Folks, Up for sale is my Gordon, Char and Aaron built Mya-moe Myrtle Super Soprano. Curly Myrtle top, back & sides, Koa body binding and rosette, Hand-rubbed oil finish, Radiused Ebony fretboard with Koa binding & Abalone markers. Mahogany neck, Peghed brand geared tuners. Full build spec...
  3. S

aNueNue AMM2 all-solid mahogany Concert Ukulele (Europe) - 300 Euro plus Shipping

aNueNue AMM2 Concert Ukulele with Gig-bag. This aNueNue AMM2 is the larger than usual body model of their Mahogany concert uke. 15.25 Inch Scale Length. Gloss-Finished All Solid-Mahogany with Rosewood Bindings, Rosewood Faced Slotted head-stock and Abalone Rosette. Fingerboard and Bridge are...
  4. S

Considering an N. American custom build for an inept strummer

Hi folks, A year from now I will be on a trip to the US from Europe. I am 4 years into being a beginner uke player who came from zero musical background or aptitude. It's slow going but my life is richer for it. I am half thinking of building a new, nice, forever? Uke into my trip. This is...
  5. S

Recommend Ebay source for tuners and binding to learn with...

Hi Folks, Long time lurker and slowly learning reader of these pages. I was wondering if anyone has some recommended sources on ebay for friction tuners and bindings. As I seem to best learn from my mistakes, I would like to keep the costs of some of the mistakes and the resultant 'consumables'...
  6. S

Supplier of 'Serviced' wood in UK/Ireland

Hi Folks, I am about 2/3 of the way through my StewMac Soprano Kit build. Im thinking to take the momentum through and do another build while I have glue, time, patience, clamps and lessons learned to hand. Can anyone recommend someone who would be able to supply something akin to the LMII kit...
  7. S

Slow learning newbie

Just a small hello from a slow learning newbie who has lurked without registering for about 6 months, who has been learning to play from a zero musical knowledge/aptitude position for about a year now. I am very glad I took the jump to try and learn to play in my early/mid 30s. Thanks for...
Top Bottom