Search results

1. Duddles

Pete Howlett Soprano Custom Ukulele

I'm selling my Pete Howlett custom soprano ukulele. I'm selling this instrument for two reasons: 1. I have recently been accepted into the Seafarer's International Union's training program and will be spending the next year and a half dedicating all my time and effort into the program. 2...
  2. Duddles

Pete Howlett Tenor Uklectic, Case, Amplifier, and strings.

This instrument is still available as of 18 August. Obviously, I would rather not sell this, but I received my acoustic soprano from Pete earlier this month and have not even looked at my Uklectic other than to take the following pictures. It has been many months since I have even bothered to...
  3. Duddles

D'addario strings.

Am I blind/stupid or does D'addario not make strings in a tenor low g? Or in any low g for that matter? :confused:
  4. Duddles

Ameritage cases?

I have been looking for a case to fit my new tenor uklectic when it comes in and I ran into the Ameritage company. I was looking on the Ko'olou site and noticed the pretty custom version they carried. Does anyone have experience with these cases? How well does the humidifier work and has...
  5. Duddles

Cases for an uklectic?

I am going to hopefully be receiving my Pete Howlett Tenor Uklectic very, very soon, and I was wondering if anyone knew of any cases (possibly those with humidifiers?) that would be suitable for the uklectic. I wouldn't ask, but the uklectic is going to be much thinner than an average tenor...
Top Bottom