Search results

1. M

Sold Sold: Pono Acacia Tenor Gloss Deluxe (ATD) + case - 2019

Sold - Selling the first quality uke I ever owned. It's a Pono ATD as described in the title of the thread. The instrument is in really good shape with a few tiny dings and scratches that I've tried to catch in the photos. They're the type that you really have to look for to find them...
  2. M

Sold Sold: Blackbird Farallon - aNueNue Air Air Pickup - Radiused Fretboard - SS Port - 2019

Hello UU forum-goers. I'm putting my 2019 Blackbird Farallon up for sale. Reasons are pretty simple. I purchased it at a time when I was travelling almost weekly and wanted a high quality uke I could take with me on business trips without the worries travelling with a solid wood uke brings...
  3. M

Sold: 2022 Hive Hornet

Uke is sold. Thank you to all that stopped in to take a look and to those that took the time to comment. I'm sadly selling my new Hive Hornet tenor. It has an Adi Spruce top with Black and White Ebony back and sides. It's not the extreme style of black and white ebony you see sometimes, with...
  4. M

Uncle Willie K - O Holy Night

With people starting to post Christmas songs, I wanted to call out what, to me, is the most epic (I don't use that word lightly) rendition of a Christmas carol I have ever heard. It was referenced in the most recent HMS podcast, and I decided to check it out. All I can say is my mind is...
  5. M

NUD: Petros Custom Tenor

A few months ago, there was a fair bit of attention on the forums around Petros Ukuleles after The Ukulele Site posted this podcast featuring two of their ukes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpUoCG2Ih9k At the time the podcast came out, I had already budgeted for a high end uke that was...
  6. M

Blackbird Farallon - Thomastik Infeld Low G and C String

Hi all. I know there've been multiple threads about Farallon string combos and suggestions, as well as threads about the Thomastik flat wound strings, but I just wanted to make a quick note on my experience. Blackbird is shipping out their Farallons with a combo of Oasis Warms and a Freemont...
  7. M

NUD: Moore Bettah

This post is very long, but not as long as it could be. The instrument and Chuck Moore both deserve chapter and verse worth of praise for the instrument I’m now lucky to own, but I’ll do my best to keep it in check. The extremely short version is this. I’m now one of the lucky few to own a...
  8. M

My Experience with The Ukulele Site

Hi fellow uke nuts. I'll try to make this short, but I doubt I'll be successful. I first got bitten by the uke bug this past Christmas when I took my family to Hawaii and 'Santa' brought my son an uke. It wasn't super cheap, but it's nothing special, a little, laminate soprano. He loved it for...
  9. M

KoAloha Black Label Tenor “Panther” on eBay

Hello fellow UUers, Just wanted to make the Underground aware that there’s a KoAloha Black Label up for sale on eBay. It’s not mine, and I don’t know the person that’s selling it. Just thought there might be someone here that’s on the lookout for a black label that would want to be aware...
  10. M

Hello from the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee

Hello UU, This should have been my first post. Instead, for my first post, I blundered in and said, “Hey, everybody, help me with this song!” Well, that wasn’t exactly how it was but close enough. My apologies for what I’m sure is considered a faux pas. I live in the foothills of the...
  11. M

Song Help Request Need help with this demo from HMS

Hello Underground, As you can see, I'm brand new to the forums and pretty darn new to the Ukulele in general. I'm hoping that someone can help me with tabbing out the song linked below. It's a demo done by Kalei Gamiao on TheUkuleleSite that I absolutely love. It's pretty short, and it's one...
Top Bottom