Search results

1. teninobob

Price Drop 2019 Pono ACT Taropatch PRICE DROP

Pono ACT Taropatch 2019 pono pickup and pro setup from Hawaii music supply sounds awsome $395.00 Plus shipping and insurance from 98577 $350.00
  2. teninobob

For Sale Larrivee Concert PRICE DROP !!!

Larrivee concert red western cedar top koa back and sides maple binding satin finish Plays and sounds beautiful I purchased this here for $1200 played it once and put it away. It only comes out for show. Looks new $1150.00 Plus shipping and insurance from 98577 PRICE DROP $1050.00
  3. teninobob

For Sale Koaloha longneck boat paddle PRICE DROP !!!

Beautiful little longneck soprano ebony fretboard and bridge Beautiful koa and gloss finish Black chrome tuners I purchased this off of reverb for 900 it is a factory special. The previous owner cannot find what makes it a factory special, nor can I. played it a couple of times and put it away...
  4. teninobob

Online or brick and mortar store?

I’m gonna go for it. The monthly rent with utilities is less than what I am paying for storage when pennymack forced me out of my home after Covid… I’m at that age where you get one check a month, retired from delta airlines and when I contacted them to start drawing my 401K they said it was...
  5. teninobob

Online or brick and mortar store?

I have a chance to open up a little antique and ukulele shop but I need to move fast. People are looking at the building. It’s very cool it is an old hotel with six rooms and one of them is available. This is going to force me to sell a couple of my nice ukuleles ( Koaloha and Larrivee) and...
  6. teninobob

SOLD Larrivee Spruce/Koa Concert

I will gladly take it ! Thanks, Bob
  7. teninobob

WTB koaloha 25th concert

Like the title says would love to find a 25th silver anniversary concert. Or a soprano :-)
  8. teninobob

WTB Koaloha KSM-25

Sold my vintage martin O, itchin to get another couch uke.
  9. teninobob

Vintage Martin Spruce Top R&D Baritone goodness:)

I picked this up yesterday, the gentleman told me he contacted someone at martin and he said it was old, it is a research and development baritone. Stunning abalone binding and fret markers, tortoise shell, sounds amazing , if anyone has seen one like it let me know
  10. teninobob

Kamaka special order tenor

I forget the year I will get the info I ordered this Tenor and drove Tekla crazy lots of back-and-forth between sure it was exactly what I imagined, and then I flew over there for three weeks to pick it up. Took the tour of the factory, got my pictures taken with the old man and the ukulele...
  11. teninobob

2009 pono ptec-ce cedar / ebony

Beautiful pono tenor ptec-ce red western cedar top maccassar ebony back and sides. Bridge pickup, kooalau case, strung with aquillas wonderful ukulele..... not a scratch on the ukulele, could pass as new not for the fact of a tiny crack in the neck that was repaired at the kooalau factory...
  12. teninobob

Vintage martin style o

OK here it is :-) thanks to all of you, dating this beautiful little martin puts it at 40s or 50s. It is in excellent condition, has that beautiful martin sound and projection. All the info on the cleaning and everything I did to it is in my earlier post, so I’m not going to repeat myself...
  13. teninobob

Martin Style 0 coming

1930s Martin style 0 Nazareth PA beautiful little uke coming... the ONLY reason for the sale is to fund the completion of the sprint boat. Had it on eBay for a few days at 750.00 and no bites. I cleaned her up and put new martin 600s on and now she is ready for a new owner. Had a...
  14. teninobob

Pono Taropatch

I received my Pono taropatch yesterday on my birthday thanks to Veronica :-) I must say I am so blown away by the quality of the Pono I bought one when I got one a few years back, I still have it I’m so glad I didn’t sell it and let me tell you this little taropatch sounds amazing. I am now...
  15. teninobob

I need a string recommendation for a 30s Martin style O

Man this thing looks nice took the steel wool to the frets and then the entire fretboard with some mineral oil took the tuners off cleaned them up real good this girl looks fantastic. Wish I could post pictures here I did a bunch of before and after’s I am a big fan of Aquillas is and that...
  16. teninobob

I need a string recommendation for a 30s Martin style O

Man this thing looks nice took the steel wool to the frets and then the entire fretboard with some mineral oil took the tuners off cleaned them up real good this girl looks fantastic. Wish I could post pictures here I did a bunch of before and after’s I am a big fan of Aquillas is and that...
  17. teninobob

I bought another uke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So excited. My birthday is on the 28th so its my present to me. I have two tenors and a soprano but no concert was looking for a concert you know browsing all the YouTube videos and the like, came across this Pono A-CT Taropatch. And yes that is a picture of it in my avatar LOL I...
Top Bottom