Search results

1. H

Sopranos! Martin 3K Koa

Third soprano for sale- Martin 3K Soprano - 2014 This beautiful koa was purchased by me new from a dealer and in mint condition. It's been stored safely in its Custom Martin case with a Boveda humidifier pack. The Martin 3K Ukulele is crafted with Hawaiian flamed koa top, back and sides -...
  2. H

Sopranos! Tim Laughlin 3M

Up for sale is a Tim Laughlin Style 3M Soprano - 2015 This is a beautifully made soprano by Tim Laughlin in Carlsbad, CA. It was purchased by me from the original owner who bought it from Elderly Instruments. His ukes are hard to come by and this one is quite nice. It definitely sounds like...
  3. H

Sopranos! Ken Timms Cuban Mahogany

I'm finding that I have 4 mahogany sopranos ukuleles and keeping maybe 2 of them. Up for sale is- Ken Timms Cuban Mahogany - 2020 Purchased by me Christmas time from him through ebay. Pictures here from the actual purchase. Mint and kept in humidified case. Build of this uke took care, it very...
  4. H

Pohaku soprano progress

I'm so excited to share progress on soprano uke that Peter Hurney with Pohaku is creating for me. It's not custom but customized to a mahogany uke he has in the shop. I wanted a crow/raven themed uke. I'm a big Counting Crows fan, I know... I'm old. Most inlays were silhouettes of dark colored...
  5. H

Spruce top - Flight Voyager or Koahola Opio Spruce

Hi UU, I've been loving the bright sound of a spruce top uke and looking into getting a concert or tenor. I wish there is a way to try and compare both in person. I've been listening to sound samples of the Voyager and the Koaloha opio. Reviews on both seems decent. Thoughts on which one? I...
  6. H

Gap on the bridge?

If this is your ukulele, would this gap on the bridge bother you? The entire bridge seems level. I'm trying to figure out if the glue might be coming off or if its just a build issue. Thanks so much!
Top Bottom