1. N

FOR SALE: New Custom Keith Ogata Tenor Ukulele

Call and find out! 😁
  2. N

Sold Kinnard Tenor Koa Ukulele

I sent you a pm.
  3. N

For Sale Myamoe tenor cut away myrtle

Moving my Myamoe cut away tenor. #990 2013. Don't see to many of these with the cut away. 1 3/8 nut width. L.R baggs pick up and OHSC included. Excellent condition and plays great. Moving back towards guitar and trying to free up some capitol. 1050 shipped.
  4. N

Sold Beansprout quilted mahogany 2022

Radius fretboard 35mm nut width
  5. N

Sold Beansprout quilted mahogany 2022

Beautiful tenor beansprout w/ k and k pickup in excellent condition. 1225 shipped. Moving back towards guitar and looking to free up some funds.
  6. N

For Sale Mya Moe master grade myrtle tenor w/ k&k pickup

Here's another photo without sunlight. The hard shell case is obviously included as well
  7. N

The color is richer darker in person than on the Mya moe site. My phone makes the photos pop a little bit more but it's I would say my photos are 90 percent accurate to what you would see in person. K & K pickup matched up with my Fishman Amp work very well together. Very clean sound.
  8. N

https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=1838 Here's a link for the exact ukulele on Mya Moe website.
  9. N

Lovely Mya moe ukulele. #1838. In fantastic shape. 1250 shipped from New Hampshire.
  10. N

[WTT] Mya Moe master grade Myrtle tenor w/ pickup ukulele

Looking to trade my Mya Moe tenor ukulele for a Mya Moe concert. https://imgur.com/a/Z9RXK8y
  11. N

Wtb carbon fiber ukulele

Anyone looking to move any carbon fibers let me know
  12. N

[wtb] Rebel super concert

Looking to see if there are any members looking to re-home one of these. Thanks !
  13. N

WTB: anuenue mm2 or cocobolo concert

Seeing if anyone is looking to move a ukulele to a new home :)
  14. N

WTB: opio concert or tenor

Looking to upgrade a bit and try something a little nicer than my current laminate ukulele. Thanks!
Top Bottom