Search results

1. T

Wanted Romero Creations Mango TT-6

Anyone with a Romero Creations Mango TT-6 interested in selling I would be interested in buying. Let me know. Thanks
  2. T

Romero Creations Tiny Tenor 6 string Guilele Discontinued!

Here is a blurb from Peter Frary’s review of the TT-6. Here he writes about the comfort of the neck: “I'm used to flat classical fingerboards but found Tiny's slightly radiused fingerboard comfortable. I could play with ease and confidence all the way to the 17th fret. Upper fret access was...
  3. T

What wood did you choose for TT-6? I understand about about the feeling a bit cramped on the 17” scale. i have a Martin Terz Guitar with a 21.38” scale that I love. Unfortunately, due to a medical condition I can’t stretch out my arms for long periods of time, so keeping everything in super...
  4. T

I know exactly what you’re talking about. I had a RC Grand Tenor and the neck was too thin for me too. Almost an immediate hand cramp. Once I got my tiny tenor guilele, it was the most comfortable neck I’ve ever set my hands on.
  5. T

Hi all, I just spoke with Pepe Romero the other day and he had said unfortunately they were going to have to stop production of the TT-6’s due to lack of sales and popularity with that series. Definitely a bummer. I know they are not super popular but I love the sound of the TT-6’s. It is my...
  6. T

Passive Pickup for Guitalele?

I have a Twinspot from K & K in my Romero Creations and love it. I have a Tiny Tenor 6 string in spalted Mango.
  7. T

WTB Kala Elite Concert size with Abalone

If you have or know anybody that has a Kala Elite concert size with the abalone trim I would be interested in buying it. I
  8. T

Kala Elite KOA 3 with X bracing

Hello, so after finding out what size ukulele I like best through much trouble and trial and error (I like concert size the most). I decided to buy my first real USA made ukulele. I did the ridiculous amounts of research many of us do. I ultimately decided on a Kala Elite after hearing so many...
  9. T

Martin Tenor Uke Unhappy

Hello, I am relatively new to Ukuleles but have been playing guitars for many years. I have a Martin style O soprano from the 1920’s, Martin C1K, and now a recently purchased Martin T1K. I love both the Style O and the C1K (low G), I thought based on all the positive reviews I would love the...
  10. T

New to forum! Vintage Martin Style 0 question

Hello Everyone, New to forum, new to ukuleles, been playing guitar close to 40 years. Decided to give Ukes a try. I do own a cheap Soprano and only little bit better concert sized uke. I am looking to purchase my first decent Uke and I really like the vintage Martin sound. The only way I...
Top Bottom