Search results

1. LaserWater

Differences between 2006 and current Kamaka HF-2

Hey All, I'm considering buying a 2006 Kamaka HF-2 from a member on these forums and before I do I want to be fully informed about the differences between one of these fine instruments made 16 years ago and now. Visually the only differences I can discern are the color of the Gotoh tuners...
  2. LaserWater

PURCHASED - WTB Kamaka Concert

not much more to say. Let me know :)
  3. LaserWater

Romero Creations Grand Tenor (Koa) with Side Port - SOLD (Traded)

Hey All, I'm selling my Romero Creations Grand Tenor made of solid Koa. It's a great-sounding instrument, just not playing it as much as my customs and want to make room for another Uke. I had a side port installed at a local luthier for $150. They did an excellent job as seen in the photos. It...
  4. LaserWater

WTT Romero Creations Koa Grand Tenor for nice Mahogany Concert

Hey there, I have a beautiful Romero Creations Koa Grand Tenor in great condition with a side port that was added professionally. Looking to switch it up and would love to play an all mahogany concert. Will send all the pics if there's interest. Located in Berkeley CA.
  5. LaserWater

WTT for Rebel Double Cheese Tenor (Spruce Top Mahogany back and sides)

Hey Ukulele Friends, I have my eye on the Rebel Double Cheese Tenor (Spruce Top Mahogany back and sides) and have a couple of ukes I rarely play that are of equivalent value. If you have one of these fine instruments and might be interested in trading for a Romero Creations Grand Tenor (Koa) or...
  6. LaserWater

Mango 1838: Adaptation of a Kalei sound sample on a Mango KoAloha

I learned my favorite sound sample of all time. Or at least something that sounds like it. Here's the original
  7. LaserWater

SOLD - FS: Pono Cedar Rosewood Steel String Baritone UL4-4 with pickup - PRICE DROP

Hi. I'm selling my Pono Cedar Rosewood Steel String Baritone UL4-4 that I bought from the Ukulele Site with full set up in October 2021. I'm selling for the usual reasons, thinning the herd/need the money and the space. It's a 21.5" scale so a little bigger than baritone ukulele size and has a...
  8. LaserWater

Semi-Custom KoAloha Mango Tenor - IMPRESSION

After a 3 month wait, this incredible Ukulele arrived on my doorstep today. After playing a KoAloha mango tenor and being stunned by the beauty of its sound, I knew I had to get my hands on one, but of course, they were in short supply and I didn't love how any of the ones that were in stock...
  9. LaserWater

FS: Jake Shimabukuro Custom Japanese Ukulele Strap

Hey All, I'm selling this nifty and well-designed clip on ukulele strap that is a replica of the one Jake uses. Comes with the bag. I used it for about 5 minutes before realizing that I really just prefer the increased stability of a normal strap, and alas, it is not returnable. This was $75...
  10. LaserWater

SOLD: Pono Mango Baritone Nui Ukulele (BN4-3)

I'm selling or trading my Mango Nui I bought a few months ago because I've been playing another Baritone I have much more often and I need the funds (to buy more Ukes obviously). It's was a hard decision because this thing is so awesome, but it's what I came to. The original purchase price was...
  11. LaserWater

Closed: WTB Rebel Creme Brulee Concert

or some other all solid, thin-bodied concert.
  12. LaserWater

SOLD. New Hipshot Uke Tuners / Black and Chrome / Free shipping in CONUS

SOLD Aloha! I'm selling 2 brand new sets of Hipshot Ukulele Tuners. These are the same ones used on Red and Back Label KoAlohas (https://theukulelesite.com/koaloha-black-label-custom-koa-tenor.html) One set is chrome and the other is black. These are the highest quality tuners I've ever tried...
  13. LaserWater

Song Help Request Unkown song by Kalei played on KoAloha Tenors

Hi All, There's a song by Kalei (or at least I think its by him) that I am obsessed with and want to learn how to play. It spans the two linked videos. I have no idea what its called or if there are tabs/tutorials already out there. Any help would be much appreciated...
Top Bottom