Search results

1. E

Low G for Travel Uke

Hi, need help. Is there any suitable low G string i can use on my Flight TUSL? Preferably sumtin which doesn’t need me to make any adjustments to my uke for using that string.
  2. E

Ibanez Uke

Hi, asking for a friend. Anyone has played Ibanez UKS100 ukulele? How was it? I searched the web for reviews but found very minimal info. (The info I got was pertaining to UKS10 instead). Thank u very much in advance for replies.
  3. E

Concert-Scale Thin Soprano with wide nut

Hi, anyone knows where I can get a soprano uke which is thinbody, has concert scale AND nutwidth of at least 36mm? Thank u in advance:)
  4. E

Song Help Request Looking for Richard Marx's "Now and Forever".

Would really appreciate it if someone could spare me Richard Marx's 'Now and Forever' fingerstyle or chord melody uke tab? Been searching for high and low for this one. Thank you very much in advance:).
  5. E

Fame Ukulele

I’ve heard & read reviews of a uke brand called ‘Famous’, but recently I came across another called ‘Fame’. I know it’s a different brand altogether so I’m curious….Anyone can share thoughts/reviews about Fame ukes?
  6. E

My Jealousy

Hehehe, pardon the post title. I'm asking for someone--recently a friend returned from travelling and lo and behold, she brought back an Ohana CKS-22E concert uke. She's more of a guitar person but yeah, just so happened she saw a uke shop there and the rest is history. I've not had a chance to...
  7. E

Strings to 'brighten' mahogany?

Sorry if this is a silly question, but what (brand of) strings can make a mahogany concert uke sound 'brighter'? I don't mean as bright as, say, a spruce, but just...u know..."less warm"? And is there any string that can make a mahogany uke sound like/almost like "a bell"?
  8. E

Kala EMTU-C

UAS is beckoning me again, but I decided I'd wait till I get a new job before my next purchase. I'm looking into the Kala Exotic Mahagony Travel Concert uke. But I only managed to get like, less than 3 vid samples of it on the Net, (and I couldn't gt much info out of them). This uke isn't...
  9. E

Kala and Leho Travel Soprano(s)?

I'm asking for a friend, though it got myself curious too. Would appreciate if anyone could tell me of any online store which (still) carry either or both the Kala Thinbody Soprano and Leho Thinbody Soprano ukes (new pieces, not used ones) and ship internationally. Thank you very much in advance.
  10. E

Flight AUC33 (Art Series)

:)Hi everyone, after lurking around silently for a while I finally recently joined this forum. Coincidentally I'm currently in dilemma abt which new concert uke to buy (I'd say I'm a mid-beginner and I already have a sop and a concert uke). I'm looking at Flight AUC33 (art series) but seems...
Top Bottom