Search results

1. U

SOLD Kanilea E Silk Tenor

I sent you a message.
  2. U

SOLD! aNueNue Lion/Lout for sale (Europe)

Just wondering how much this would be to ship to the us 😂 I love it. It really is beautiful.
  3. U

Upgrading my Ohana ck-20 (mahogany)

Thank you so much for your thoughts!!!
  4. U

Thank you! I haven’t researched Pono at all, so I will take a look!
  5. U

SOLD: aNueNue AMM3 Tenor

Does this come with a case? Is it tuned to low or high g? Also, would you classify this is as warm or bright? Sorry if I missed any of these details in your original post. New to this brand but have liked what I have heard so far and am interested in yours :)
  6. U

I appreciate your response. I love the slim look of the Rebel, but warmth is more important to me so you may have just tipped the scale with your opinion…. :)
  7. U

Thank you! I didn’t know there was a marketplace as I just joined :) I will take a look. so my thought process is this: my tenor Koa is a higher class uke. It cost a pretty penny and I’ve been spoiled by it. Now I want something to replace my beginner mahogany with another mahogany or...
  8. U

Hello! I am looking forward to thoughts from more experienced buyers/players! I currently have a local luthier made tenor Koa pineapple uke which has a great sound. It was a gift and I love it, BUT it does have its quirks. Eventually I will be buying a KoAloha - but the ones I want break the...
Top Bottom