Search results

1. uketreehugger

Lost My Frisbee at the UWC

I think I know where your Pride is Ramon.. it's probably somewhere in the field .. chilling with my aluminum water bottle I accidently forgot..
  2. uketreehugger

Photos from UWC 2010 June 5th and 6th

i completely agree, sweetheart. oh man. i miss it (and everyone) already.
  3. uketreehugger

California Dreamin' instrumental tabs

Oh man.. It's got to be bad that when I read the title as 'california dreamin' i thought of the mediocre 1990's tv show that came on after saved by the bell. I got so excited for a hot second thinking i could learn the theme song.. You know .. How did it go.. 'surf dudes with attitudes.. Kinda...
  4. uketreehugger

::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 2!

now here is the coochelele!
  5. uketreehugger

UWC2010 June 4th-5th

oh this really breaks my heart..
  6. uketreehugger

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

oh man oh man!!! i wish i could come. oh man. i think i have to figure something out. i have to.. you never know.. i just might show up too. :)
  7. uketreehugger

Chicago Monthly Uke Jam

oh it will be epic. gah, i cant wait. do i bring anything besides myself and my uke? i was thinking of making dirt cups. who doesnt like dirt cups?
  8. uketreehugger

uketreehugger says hi

Hey everyone! I'm aly and I am relatively new to UU. I got my first (and currently only) ukulele in June and I haven't put it down. I was planning on doing some wicked travels, and I thought the uke would be the perfect tiny- travel size companion. Well, turns out I have absolutely no money...
  9. uketreehugger

Song Help Request Beyonce's Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it)

hahahahhaha oh Lisa Lisa. I love you dearly. I felt the urge to play this song too... Upon googling the chords.. your question was the first link. I laughed for a good 10 minutes. Any luck finding the chords? I am at a loss on this one too. I am hoping to learn the dance to go along with...
Top Bottom