Search results

1. soliman

I got lucky

Not only did I get lucky in getting tickets for NAMM, but guess who I saw....Aldrine himself. Aldrine, I was the filipino guy who approached you while you were looking at Martin guitars and introduced myself. I was so excited I forgot to take a picture with you. No worries. Aloha bra...
  2. soliman

The Artist formerly known as PRINCE...Uke

Check this out...this is great. Low budget, but great sound. I dont know to post a youtube video, but search "Prince Tribute - The Wellington International Ukulele Orches." Its a Prince song known as Never gonna take the place of your man. Get JOB
  3. soliman

Almost Islanders at WORLD BEAT CENTER!!!

Nuke, Thats excellent. It's probably all that aloha you spread....talent also helps. Keep us in the loop. Pete
  4. soliman

SD Uke Jam the 3rd Coverage...

Bummed I could not make it. Looks like you guys/gals had a hella good time. :rock:
  5. soliman

ROLL CALL!!! San Diego Ukers on UU!!!

Peter "Soliman" MM (mira mesa) Who's the badest Shogun "sho nuff"
  6. soliman

SD Ukers (lyons cafe)

name it. what dates are good for you guys
  7. soliman

SD UU meet October 1, 2008...

Its on my calendar. See you there. Pete
  8. soliman

SD UKULELE players

Just "Micro" and myself. I think I really benefited with the meeting. Let us know about the La Jolla meet. Pete
  9. soliman

SD UKULELE players

Had a great time at the SD UU jam (more that one is a jam session). Actually it was a great private lesson for me thanks to Wearymicrobe. Good times and thanks for the private lesson. Mike tag your it. Let us know when the next SD UU Jam session/open mic. About three weeks would be good...
  10. soliman

SD UKULELE players

ricdoug, Include me on that list for wind and sea. Maybe see you on Saturday
  11. soliman

SD UKULELE players

I am still in. :D
  12. soliman

SD UKULELE players

missabby and britna, new or professional if you guys are in town come by. I am sure you will learn something and probably pass something on to me. It all about he spririt of aloha. hope to see you there
  13. soliman

SD UKULELE players

Okay guys/gals, I'll be there I will check the UU sight before I leave to see who's in. Look for the UU signs. We will definitely also plan more get togethers.
  14. soliman

SD UKULELE players

SO who is still down on being there?
  15. soliman

SD UKULELE players

I am still down for meeting you guys and playing, but my wife just told me that there are motor boat races this weekend at Mission Bay. Parking will be a pain, But I am still down to go. I'll prob bring the wife and kids and give my son my other uke to play. Pete
  16. soliman

SD UKULELE players

should be fun. I plan on being there about 2 PM. I will put a small "charger fan" type car flag with the UU emblem. Something to look for as your looking for the spot. Dont forget to bring a chair. I also try to bring my soccer pop up canopy for some shade. Any other suggestions?
  17. soliman

SD UKULELE players

cool. anyone check out the live feed lesson by Aldrine today?
  18. soliman

SD UKULELE players

So far I got... Wearymicrobe Soliman Uke Windu Jisgone Charlesadapo thesoobz Nuke, maybe next time. Got kids too, I understand. I was thinking Mission Bay, south of info center where they fly the kites about 2 PM. I too cant stay too long. 2 to 5 PM abouts. Dont know about you guys but...
  19. soliman

SD UKULELE players

added to the list... Wearymicrobe Soliman Uke Windu Start thinking of some music to play
Top Bottom