Search results

1. N

Song Help Request A Walk Through Hell and I Want To Know Your Plans by Say Anything

Well I found the chords for A Walk Through Hell on someone's youtube video, and they sound pretty accurate to me. Verses: A F#m E D Pre-Verses?: D A (e.g., the part that goes "'cause they chose you as the model..." etc.) Chorus: D A E F#m Still no luck for I Want to Know Your Plans though...
  2. N

Song Help Request A Walk Through Hell and I Want To Know Your Plans by Say Anything

A Walk Through Hell and I Want to Know Your Plans (both by Say Anything) are two of my favorite songs of the moment. I'd really, really love to learn them on my uke. Anyone wanna try and figure them out for me? =]
  3. N

Boabobs Intro (low g)- Regina Spektor

Ahhh this is amazing. I don't have my uke with me right now but as soon as I get home I am definitely gonna try this out!
  4. N

A few covers poorly done by a beginner!

I've been playing for about a week and a half now, and I'm normally a tiiiiny bit better than I am in these videos, but I was really tired and stressed. But enough with the excuses, enjoy! (Or at least try to =P) The Used - The Taste of Ink Good Charlotte - Hold On Good Charlotte - Christmas...
  5. N

Song Help Request Punk and Ska?

I haven't been able to find many punk and ska tabs or chords for uke. Can anyone help me find some? Chords preferred, but tabs are ok too.
  6. N

Hello there from a Wisconsin uke noob =]

Hiii! I just got my first ukulele two days ago. I'm hoping I can get good tips and stuff from these forums. So yeah... Hiiii. Oh, and I'm Shayla ^_^
Top Bottom