Search results

1. UkeliDokeli

Sexy Pants Off Monkeys- SPOM

something for the ladies...
  2. UkeliDokeli

Baby Got Back!

Chords are G and G# with a pull off on the F note on the C string.
  3. UkeliDokeli

Sexy And I Know It

This is such a funny song :) I had to do a cover. Chords are G and C7. Doesn't get much simpler than that.
  4. UkeliDokeli

Dagelijkse Kost - Ukulele Original (Dutch)

Nederhop voor Nederlanders...
  5. UkeliDokeli

Thug Life - Ukulele Original

Nobody responded to my Dutch hip hop covers. Don't know if it sucked or people just couldn't understand and had no idea what to say to it. Either way I wrote my own today. In english. Couple of mistakes here and there. But I got tired of trying to get through it without making any. I just wrote...
  6. UkeliDokeli

Some Dutch Hip Hop Covers

Hey all. I decided awhile ago that I needed to learn how to rap. Well these three covers are the result. It's all In Dutch though. But I'd still love to hear people's impressions. Í must say I'm not too happy about the song Money. I might redo that one.
  7. UkeliDokeli

The 'chicklet' girl from Raising Hope

I don't know if any of you have noticed but there's a character in the new series Raising Hope that plays the ukulele :) kinda cute too now that she fixed her tooth
  8. UkeliDokeli

Original song and 2 Monster Magnet covers

hey all! Alohah and assalamu alaikum and other nice greetings in what are foreign languages to me! It's been awhile since I recorded anything. But the weather is getting bad so I'm drawn back inside and picked up my ukulele again ;) I've recorded two cover songs and one original. Enjoy!
  9. UkeliDokeli

Low G string alternative

Can I use a regular classical guitar string as a Low G string? and which one then? Or do I have to go out of my way and order one seperately? I don't have an instrument store in my town anymore. So I'm thinking of what elese I can use. Well, any advice would be helpfull :)
  10. UkeliDokeli

My YouTube vids so far...

Hey all, I'm new here and thought I'd share my vids with you: http://www.youtube.com/user/UkeliDokeli I'm not the best player, and not the best singer either. But I try to cover songs other people haven't yet (as far as I know) so it might be interesting for you. Enjoy! :cool:
  11. UkeliDokeli

Greetings from the Netherworlds

Hi I'm Rob, from Hollandia Very new here and looking forward to meet other Dutch uke players. Perhaps they can teach me ow to move beyond playing chords in the first position and how to play solos. I used to play guitar when I was younger. But only from tabs so I never really learned anything...
Top Bottom