Search results

1. Skye

Song Help Request The Crow & The Butterfly By Shinedown

I Really want to learn this song, I have no idea how to convert guitar tabs into Ukulele tabs... If you give me a tutorial I'll work my hardest to get it done myself. But I think it would be pretty easy for an experienced tabber... Heres the tabs...
  2. Skye

About Strings...

Hi, Ive recently aquired my first uke, and well, I find myself wanting to try the low G tuning, for more range, and well... The high G up top is throwing me off alot! Im just wondering if theres a place where I could buy CHEAP low G string sets... Also How Would I go about Restringing it. Im...
  3. Skye

Song Help Request Rise Against - Everchanging (Acoustic)

Hi I have the chords and everything, I jsut need help in making it a simple as possible, and a little help with the intro bit -guitar tab intro bit- e|---------------------------------------------| B|---------------------------------------------|...
  4. Skye

My First Uke Video...

though there no video! XD I couldnt get my camera to work, so I just recorded audio. Anyway, I got my Ukulele today, And After fooling around All day, I came up with this. Playing on a Concert Size, Jazz Eleuke. Hope you enjoy it! The name of the Song is One Moment, And Its named that, because...
  5. Skye

Buying my first uke, want some opinions.

Well hi, Im looking for a first uke, and would like to keep the price as low as possible without lookling like a small guitar. Though these two are a bit on the expensive side for a first uke in my opinion I really love the look and would like some opinions on them...
  6. Skye

Hello There!

HI I'm Skye. Ive been considering getting a Uke for a Long time And well. I Still don't have one.But Im looking. I really want one that doesnt look like a "small guitar" you know what I mean? And I would prefer Tenor or larger as I have rather large hands. So If you have any reccomendations I...
Top Bottom