Search results

1. SuzukHammer

Devine thoughts

haha. Here is a pic of my son holding his sister. Just substitute the Devine in place of the infant and that will be him finally able to hold the Devine in 20 years.
  2. SuzukHammer

Devine thoughts

Eric Devine tells me that my Devine uke is getting close to shipping. I can't write enough about how enthused I am with the anticipation of playing her. What will she sound like? Lots of things have changed since when I first ordered it. Family stuff mainly. And that is appropriate...
  3. SuzukHammer

Go Broncos!! NFL 2013 Playoffs.

I am pleased that the Broncos got the #1 seed for the AFC. The NFL playoffs are a grind. It will be fun to watch. I'm hoping eventually we get to play New England for the AFC Championship, then which ever team wins, I'll root for the AFC in the Super Bowl.
  4. SuzukHammer

The Great UWC 2013 Bridge Project and secret open mic!

How will you protect it from the bonfire?
  5. SuzukHammer

STAN DA MAN visits MGM at HMS w Mark S. photos reveals the mystery of mmstan

I used a tool to enhance the photo
  6. SuzukHammer

The case for having multiple ukes

That Santa Cruz is smooth as butter. Here is the boy who will inherit the Devine. He's happy because he knows that.
  7. SuzukHammer

The practice wall the tenors The ukes that are going back into the humidor this weekend and a pic of all the ukes chosen to be in play this weekend.
  8. SuzukHammer

Organizing Online Jamm sessions

A good friend of mine plays guitar and sings well. He asked me to organize an online jamm session for us. What do people use to jamm with other musicians from your home computer?
  9. SuzukHammer

Because of work and family commitments, I have had little time to play with my ukuleles. The wife let me know how she feels about the musical intruments. Ultimately, she knows it is a passion and it keeps me off the streets; so begrudgingly she lets me dabble in my music fascination. I sent...
  10. SuzukHammer

Collings uke is pretty tough

I don't have much time to play recently; however, I leave my Collings out so I can play it at any time. This post is to attest to the Collings toughness. I have hit tables, walls, doors, kitchen appliances with my Collings. All accidentally and with varying forces. I've hit the Collings...
  11. SuzukHammer

My child needs a music instructor.

I was hoping my child could pickup the uke quickly. THey say children are sponges. But.... he is not progressing like I had hoped. I guess i can have him go through ALdrines videos or something - thats an idea. I was hoping he could pick up on Elephant Town; but, even that is past him...
  12. SuzukHammer

Who is going to Denver Ukefest 2012?

Can anybody who makes it down there let us know when the 2013 Denver Ukefest is?
  13. SuzukHammer

UWC 2012, Ukulele World Congress

Its exciting to read all the people making plans for this year's UWC. For me, I'm gonna hope my plans for 2013 get realized. I can't wait to see video from this year's UWC.
  14. SuzukHammer

UWC 2012, Ukulele World Congress

I'm hoping for some sort of mirrorcull
  15. SuzukHammer

Uke Clubs in Bangkok?

Ukulele Will and Ukulele Panda - try to get a hold of them. I may be in Bangkok this June or July. If so, I'll send you a pm. blues guitar - I need some tutelage on that. I read lots of books and practice but I think I need a actual person to give me some feedback.
  16. SuzukHammer

UWC 2012 Head Count

I lot of great people are coming. wow - it should be fun. My boss said he has to move my vacation back 1 month which means...... I'm out and the head count is down to 66. All is not lost as I will get one more month's of foreign income tax credit - so I actually make money. weird, but true.
  17. SuzukHammer

How much is a used Taylor 314 ce

Assuming it all is good. - not excellent condition - good to good plus.
  18. SuzukHammer

Small tonewood parts needed.

My first post to UU about 2 years ago was my disbelief in tonewoods because I didn't know any better. After 2 years of buying and playing, I now know more about tonewoods - at least the different sounds on the ukes I've bought. Anyways, I have always wanted to couple my uke playing with my...
Top Bottom