1. ukulelemotion

Careless whisper uke jam session

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBNj9zfWgx8
  2. ukulelemotion

Late night ukulele medley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dZ2MuoARHM
  3. ukulelemotion

Moving to the Bay Area / Palo Alto CA DEC28th

hey dom, there are good number of ukers here in san jo and all over the bay, they just sleeping i guess. haha. we used to do up a lot of jams but havent lately. lucky for you its a new year and its time to get it started again. my friends and i do jam sessions and if you are interested please...
  4. ukulelemotion

BBQ for Aldrine in SF Golden Gate Park (Sunday Aug 9th)

here's a link for the pics for now.., i'll upload them later.. http://www.flickr.com/photos/ukulelemotion/
  5. ukulelemotion

oh btw.. i got to rock out with aldrine's uke.. awesome
  6. ukulelemotion

now that was hella fun... ukulele youtube stars all over the place. haha.. aldrine was good and stuff.. dom rocked it.. and everyone else i met did as well. it was good to see you guys again.. especially deach and russ. good times good times.. rob, yo ribs were masaraps.. haha
  7. ukulelemotion

Official Bay Area Meet Up *read 1st post for updates*

im down for any day you guys pick, but sundays prolly work best for me. haha
  8. ukulelemotion

Official Bay Area Meet Up *read 1st post for updates*

unless my eyes decieve me, there is a jam coming up and you know E-MONEY and the solid gold boys are coming through. hahaha. RUSS, i miss you buddy. no homo. haha. on the real, i miss jammin with you guys.. lets rock out with our ukes out!
  9. ukulelemotion

NorCal Ukulele Festival

guess who is gonna be there????!!!!!! the MILES boys!!!!
  10. ukulelemotion

San Jose Jam- 2/22- Save the Date!!!

yes deach.. it is really nice! haha
  11. ukulelemotion

yesterday was super duper fun! especially since i won the raffel again. hahaha. i told you i would win. im just luck-E! all my greatness aside... it was awesome seeing so many people. great turn out. i just glad i got to be a part of it. Deach! you da man.. thanks for coming out bro. Russ...
  12. ukulelemotion

i miss you buddy.. cant wait to see you guys again. keep it gold. solid gold.
  13. ukulelemotion

bring them.. they can start early and become a band. haha
  14. ukulelemotion

can you say REPEAT!!! hahaha its mine!
  15. ukulelemotion

here is emotion's top 10 excuses to call into work for a san jose uke jam... 10. anal gluacoma...cuz you cant see your a$$ coming into work. 9. epic-demic... just too epic to miss 8. UAS... your addiction to an uke makes you want to win the raffel(seek help. because i am winning it.. repeat!) 7...
  16. ukulelemotion

luck-E-moneyMOTION is checking in.. haha.. this will be a great pre-bday party for me. hahahaa.. ukulele rockin ya'll:shaka:
  17. ukulelemotion

just tested fender ukes!

i felt like a child waiting to open presents as my local guy brought out three fender ukes for me. they were beautiful. a laminate mahogony, koa laminate, and solid mahogony with pick up. all have a great sound. very big but not too deep. great resonation and nice tone. the only problem was that...
  18. ukulelemotion

This Saturday (31st) Casual SJ Jam

stupid work and stupid traffic.. haha.. no worries.. next jam.. again. haha
  19. ukulelemotion

This Saturday (31st) Casual SJ Jam

of course not dom... besides.. i'll be closer to cache creek.. haha. i can win some uke money or do a performance at the lounge. haha
Top Bottom