Search results

1. T

6th Annual Milwaukee Ukulele Festival

Bow wow! The Flea Bitten Dawgs are excited for this one! We'll be hangin' round the hydrant fer sure!:drool:
  2. T

Winter festival in Brown County Indiana

The Flea Bitten Dawgs are down for this one.... just gotta see how to get Lee off of the Smoky Mountains at that time of year!
  3. T

UWC ~ the new rule about the open mic

Mike said it perfectly. I have never understood all the discussion after the word is said. It is what it is. If you get asked to play with people you should be able to on their set. It's their set, their moment in time. Why take it away. If you are like many people there you play in lots of...
  4. T

UWC#6 June 6th-7th 2014

Bummer John... Nobody can give me trouble like you can... where can I turn!
  5. T

What's your favorite UWC video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYc4I-Ygpsg
  6. T

UWC6 Roll Call... you coming?

I'll be there on Friday May 30th with Jenn Lowe, Fran, and myself! Please, if you are there by Wednesday think about coming to the Ukulele Open Mic at the Muddy Boots in Nashville. All proceeds will go to the stair building fund and any left over will go to the general fund of UWC!
  7. T

Winter festival in Brown County Indiana

Sounds like fun to me! Depends mostly on the weather and the Old farmers Almanac isn't out yet for 2015! They got it wrong this year tho.....
  8. T

Flea Bitten Dawgs Fall Tour

I wish! David has a gig with one of his other bands and we have to get back to St. Louis! But I'll say "BOO" to you!
  9. T

We just added another show in Florida. Oct 13th 2013 - Sunday Gram's Place Hostel 3109 N. Ola Ave Tampa, FL 33603 5:00pm start Love having a show in TBUS's backyard!
  10. T

I'm putting the dates here instead of a bunch of posts. Oct 11 2013 Friday Hub On Canal 132 Canal St. New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168 8:00pm show Oct 12 2013 Saturday The Deck at Perico Island 11101 Belle Meade Ct. Bradenton, FL 34209 5:30- Pot luck dinner 6:30 show Oct 14 2013 Monday What? Café...
  11. T

? Your favorite festeival events & activities ?

Speaking as a performer, I like seeing and playing concerts with other musician's, seeing the lightbulb going off in peoples head at workshops, and most of all getting to do some jamming with people at the festival. Over all, I prefer to go to gatherings instead of festivals. It's the jammmmming!
  12. T

? Central Florida Club

I can't help you with clubs in the area but the ukulele group I play with will be in New Smyrna Beach at a art venue called the Hub on Canal... on Canal St.! Our show is on Friday Oct 11th. Our band is called The Flea Bitten Dawgs. www.fleabittendawgs.com
  13. T

UWC#6 June 6th-7th 2014

I have to agree with Tim. I'm all for the natural look. Let it age with the field... just like the rest of us. Colorful music, not colorful bridges!
  14. T

Hot Dawgs in a Cool Cave!

Looks like the show will be all acoustic with no PA. The sound in the cave is that good! We are working on recording it for a live CD!
  15. T

UWC#6 June 6th-7th 2014

There was a group of us there on Sunday night having a feast on the stage! In fact it was our second year of the "dump everything ya still got in your cooler and let's chow down" jam session and talkfest!
  16. T

Hot Dawgs in a Cool Cave!

August 2nd and 3rd. Camping, swimming, floating, jamming, and a concert on Saturday night in one of the most beautiful caves in the country by the Flea Bitten Dawgs! The Flea Bitten dawgs are proud to be this year’s entertainment at Onondaga Cave State Park. Music is allowed in this...
  17. T

Ukulele World Congress 2013

Jenn is here in St. Louis. Her flight came in and Fran picked her up and came to the Whole Earth Nuclear Ukulele Orchestra rehearsal. Not bad, 20 hours on a plane and bang(!) end up at a ukulele rehearsal for a show she gets to play! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnZhyfKlKAM This is a promo...
  18. T

Whole Earth Nuclear Ukulele Orchestra

This is a promo video for the show! Hope you enjoy it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnZhyfKlKAM
  19. T

That was some rain eh! The handfull of people on the stage heard our last song... New York State Of Mind. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCcMCndy_yo&list=FLJPRdpu42SVG-i9DhH5yK3A&index=36
  20. T

A fast note.... Even thought the Flea Bitten dawgs will be playing at the Muddy Boots on Wednesday, it will be part of the Pre UWC, Bridge Building Party and Open Mic. We won't take anymore time then anybody else gets! I am so looking forward to that night! It is like a hidden treasure waiting...
Top Bottom