Search results

1. T

Flea Bitten Dawgs Fall Tour

I'm putting the dates here instead of a bunch of posts. Oct 11 2013 Friday Hub On Canal 132 Canal St. New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168 8:00pm show Oct 12 2013 Saturday The Deck at Perico Island 11101 Belle Meade Ct. Bradenton, FL 34209 5:30- Pot luck dinner 6:30 show Oct 14 2013 Monday What? Café...
  2. T

Hot Dawgs in a Cool Cave!

August 2nd and 3rd. Camping, swimming, floating, jamming, and a concert on Saturday night in one of the most beautiful caves in the country by the Flea Bitten Dawgs! The Flea Bitten dawgs are proud to be this year’s entertainment at Onondaga Cave State Park. Music is allowed in this...
  3. T

Whole Earth Nuclear Ukulele Orchestra

May 22nd 2013 7:00pm door/8:00pm show The Old Rock House 1200 7th St. St. Louis, MO 63104 Our fourth annual show! A night of the music of the Grateful Dead played by a group featuring, bass, drums, percussion, keyboards, and 18 people playing ukuleles! We play songs the Grateful Dead wrote or...
  4. T

The Great UWC 2013 Bridge Project and secret open mic!

Mumms the word on this one... Many people have talked about the UWC field needing a better bridge for between the fields. Many folks have talked about getting together to build the new bridge..... well it is coming together as we speak. Looking for people for the following jobs, Help build the...
  5. T

Ukulele Fight Clubs of St. Louis and Kansas City Rumble!

We gonna do de rumble tonight! Calling all wankers, twirlers, crooners,tin pan alley freaks, country western 4 string stars, punk rockers, 50's pop stars... and 60's... well 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, 10's.... Ohl what the heck, we want anybody who likes to make music on a ukulele to come to this...
  6. T

Flea Bitten Dawgs

Flea Bitten Dawgs August 25th 7:00pm Labadie Station Concert Series Front St. Labadie, MO Looking forward to this great concert venue. We closed the season here in 2011 and we're happy to have been asked back in 2012!
  7. T

Whole Earth Nuclear Ukulele Orchestra

All right then... We do it again! The Whole Earth Nuclear Ukulele Orchestra!! May 16th 2012 (40 year anniversary of Europe 72, a live album recorded by the Grateful Dead) At: The Broadway Oyster Bar 736 S. Broadway St. Louis, MO 63102 314-621-8811 $10.00 donation...
  8. T

Flea Bitten Dawgs "Escape From The Dawg Pound" Tour

We have the following dates confirmed: Feb 24th Noble Coffee and Tea 933 Logan Noblesville, IN 7:00 showtime Feb 25th House Concert 230 Peterson Ave Louisville, KY 40206 7:00 showtime. Feb 27th Wineseller 20 Church St Waynesville, NC 28786 828-452-6000 7:00 to 9:00 w/Lee Kram on percussion...
  9. T

Flea Bitten Dawgs

Flea Bitten Dawgs 01-12-2012 Soulard Shanti 9th St. and Allen St. Louis, MO 8:00 start We will be joined by Barb Soetebier, our favorite kitty, and the Ukulele Fight Club. Good jammmmskis to be in de house!
  10. T

Flea Bitten Dawgs

12 21 2011 Flea Bitten Dawgs Soulard Shanti 9TH street and Allen Street St. Louis, MO 8:00 till 12:00 This is our one year countdown to the end of the earth.......
  11. T

Thomdawgs doing Nature Boy solo

Always liked this song. First time I've played it on a baritone. I just pick this one up before it went to its owner and did this short video. Hope you like it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evORTigcRv4
  12. T

Flea Bitten Dawgs, He don't Love You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YQUK73Tyco This is a video from the beginning of the year that was shot at The Riverfront Cultural Society in New Haven Missouri. This is the venue that is hosting the Mighty Mo Ukulele Festival in May 2011. I hope you enjoy it!
  13. T

Victoria Vox, The Flea Bitten Dawgs, and The Ukulele Fight Club

I can't wait for this one! Victoria Vox, The Flea Bitten Dawgs, and The Ukulele Fight Club of Greater St. Louis perform at the Might Mo Ukulele Festival May 13th/14th 2011 In New Haven Missouri. For more info please check out the web-site www.mightymoukefest.com Open mic, jam sessions...
  14. T

Flea Bitten Dawgs

Flea Bitten Dawgs 7:00 pm show Owensville Community Theater 4Th Street in downtown Owensville, Missouri www.fleabittendawgs.com
  15. T

troubles with MOV

Is there any video software/freeware that handles MOV from a Zoom? I didn't format a card and can't do anything with the video except save a hugh file on my computer. I ll go with free ware or gold ware if you have any ideas. Thanks.
  16. T

Hi everybody, my name is Thom

As the title page says, my name is Thom. I've been a ukulele player for many years and started to get serious about it in 2005. My old banjo uke was falling apart so I asked a friend named Jerry Hoffman to build a new one for me as he had just finished one for himself. It was unlike any ukulele...
Top Bottom