Search results

1. UkEdman90

Not New, Just Back ;)

hey guys, im Don. Cal Poly pomona student. Senior year, 23 avid rock climber :) recently picked up the uke again to play again! Lets meet up! -Don
  2. UkEdman90

Cal Poly Pomona players?

So anyone else go to cal poly pomona and play the uke? would love to jam during u-hour! send me a pm!
  3. UkEdman90

Im Back

Nice to see how much the site has grown! wow! How is everybody doing? any old members still on the boards?
  4. UkEdman90

well well

im back to cure my UAS guys! i sold off a good portion of my ukes and now... well im back to cure it again! MUAHAHAHA so what the heck is going on here now a days? been a while since ive been around
  5. UkEdman90

Inland Empire/SoCal Players

not far at all. by the 15 and the 60 interchange. about 30 mins away fro the rose bowl actually without traffic lol
  6. UkEdman90

Inland Empire/SoCal Players

Well guys, where is everyone? i was out for some time for a Fire academy. Had to eat and sleep The academy life. well now im back and ready more than ever to get a really good bbq/jam going. I Live in a community with a small lake. Has fishing and you can bring small paddle boats on it etc. Has...
  7. UkEdman90

Piano Forte - Jake Shimabukuro

just finished getting this song down playing by ear and then i sign back on here.... and see this. and to my surprise its spot on. great job once again!
  8. UkEdman90

WTB: Soprano UKE for a child!

just as the title states need a soprano uke for a gift for x-mas. gotta be around $40 just dont want to get him some extreme cheapo from toy's r us. thanks!
  9. UkEdman90

Trapped: Jake Shimabukuro

great job! easy tabs to follow aswell for the beginners
  10. UkEdman90

Go For Broke: Jake Shimabukuro

great job! yes anyone can learn this 1
  11. UkEdman90

i miss...

i miss being in the loop of things going on here at UU... i miss my uke playing daily waiting for my freshman comp class to begin... i miss my uke alot... she has dust on her! DUST! why! why did i do this! help me guys! its time i get motivation to strum away once again for people to throw...
  12. UkEdman90

SoCal Meet-up w/ Aldrine and Aaron

i cant believe i missed this! crap!
  13. UkEdman90

what has happened...

when i was gone? lol hows it been? sry i have been missing for a while but i am getting back into uke n again!
  14. UkEdman90

Cigar Box ukulele Build Log

Alright so i am going to be building two cigar box ukes some time here soon :D here are the two boxes i have stumbled upon which hopefully will sound just great more pics will come once the fingerboards come in :D
  15. UkEdman90

Pre-Made Fretboard

im looking foir a pre-made fretboard for my cigar box uke im currently building..... is this one decent? http://cgi.ebay.com/Ukulele-Part-Rosewood-Fretboard-w-MOP-Art-Inlay-66_W0QQitemZ350236195068QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item518bb438fc&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
  16. UkEdman90

Gah! Decision!

ok well i have not been on this forum lately due to my other hobby.... CAR AUDIO! I LOVE IT! IT LOVES ME but its a bottomless pit of money and i know it! ALOT OF MONEY! my other love is my ukulele! I LOVE THE UKE! i have owned one and only one that i plan on having my whole life... So here is...
  17. UkEdman90

Fret Placement?

BAH! I NEED HELP ON FRET PLACEMENT! i am building a cigar box uke and just realized...... well good thing you dont know where to place the frets! WTF! i thought about just gauging it off of my uke i have now but thats in-accurate! please help me
  18. UkEdman90

Song Help Request What's My Age Again?

how ironic!!!! yes op what deach said
  19. UkEdman90

Ebay Virgin....

NO MORE PEEPS! :shaka: i know its nothing big but i just bought something with MY pay pal not the parents haha. anyways i just bought an aquila wound low g pack. before i string them up what should i expect to have complications with stringing up low g. will the thickness of the string cause...
  20. UkEdman90

WTB:://WTT:: Classical Guitar

Hey everyone i would like to buy a classical guitar ACOUSTIC. nothing fancy needed people i just need one for school and bus stops and such. beach etc. I Have many things to trade such as a rc car which needs a tune up, car audio equipment, a mint odysey white steel#2 putter, and more. just let...
Top Bottom